Revenge of the Warboars

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie, Sep 24, 2017.

1. This post is just a random idea. I know a good amount of people who get the horn drops for RoTWB who just hold onto them and don't use them because due to new bloated stats realistically this EB could be beaten by 2 people in a single unload. So this post is simply a suggestion for a NEW EB to make people actually look forward to using their many horns they've stacked up and simply have chosen not to use.

Now, since this is a piggy EB it should remain EASY for new players and smaller clans. So my suggestion is make this EB more like an Ambush. Cap the damage done per hit. This will make this an activity based EB rather than simply a easy win for any clan. Also add an item bar. This also will add more plunder hits for anyone.

Suggestions for structure of EB.

Revenge of the Warboar!

Ph 1; Summon the Swine
    (Cast 10 Horns)

Ph 2; Bash the Herd
    Main Bar (like Ambush hits) to 90%

Ph 3; The rumbles of the Herd have collapsed the path, scout an alternative route and clear the path

Scout Bar 50k
    Atk Bar 50k
    Item Bar (Orb of Illumination) 300k
    Main Bar to 50%

Ph 4 The beastly king is summoned! Try to flank his charges!

100k Boar King (regens 10k every 30 minutes) Assass dmg x3 on this bar. Can attack or assass.
    Main Bar to 0%

Drops;

Horns
    Seals
    Circle Pieces
    Inferno
    Aqua
    Flag stuff

Plunder per hit will just be slightly better than RoTWB.

Anyway, thoughts, suggestions, support or nonsupports and what not below.

2. I'm actually curious why devs didn't already think of this.

3. This is an amazing idea.I think the plunder on it should be same as hte or zta.Love it!

4. Support I've got 30

5. Take away the regening bar on a prem eb lol and I'm down for it

6. I like throwing horns to random noob clans just to get rid of them

We already have a good use for them but really little chance to do it because of the instant events back to back and no time off

7. I used to do the same but too often I found the bigs in many of those clans eating what I intended for the wild noobs. Hence I would love to see a bigger EB for everyone to easily partake in.

8. It's only a mini Regen. Plus most big clans won't want to sit through it so it is there really more to benefit smaller noob clans who can really plunder off it.

9. I think the plunder would be large despite the ability for lower CS people to easily hit due to the main bar will be more like an ambush. Hell, I wouldn't be shocked to see this higher than HTE due to simply more actions.

10. 44 horns here to help other ppl

11. Should I make a thread for this Too? Like noob clans who welcome Horn of Calydor donations?

12. Isn't the zta plunder more than enough?

13. Good idea, Support

14. This EB would be lower plunder per hit than ZTA and HTE. I thought I mentioned this.