After all this......

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IlIDlIlElIlAlIlDIlI_DMC_IlI, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After all this long I finally come back. It's been several months and they have b2b events yet when it comes to being able to rush an eb to start ATA won't change that....why? Maybe we wanna blow our hard earned cash on rushing eb's.....maybe spending 5 or 10 nobs per every fast eb isn't enough...maybe I'm to intoxicated........the KAW World may never know.........

What do you think? Should we be given the option to spend more cash? Should we spend less cash on this game? Give me an answer and reason! Trolls will be trolled by me or others, firstng will totes be banned by mods or ata lol. Just want the pubs input.

2. Or you can wall me to be open for pvp to ruin this hard work the devs have done lol I gained 1k of sb that I'm more than willing to spend on the public since the CLAN I offered it to decided to troll me for it

3. No support..... drinking is a serious problem seek help you are hurting people

4. Support :D

5. I suggest rehab. You sound absolutely delusional, seek help now before it gets worse.

6. Psssst.
    Do your research on the "KAW TRAIN" there are by rumors of an underground train running epic battles with no wait

Meet me by the large oak at midnight near the fence of the old grave digger

If you can't wait ask world chat
    Hey! Kaw! "what's a train?"

7. After all this.....Have we not staked our claim in deviance. After all this....

8. After all this....trolls gonna troll and the rest aren't gonna care. Why? Because they are more than willing to sit for 15 freaking minutes and wait instead of dropping nobs to rush eb's.

Which ever mod is on lock this thread per trolls, please and thank you.

9. Locking per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.