Mith spells

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by diZzY, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Not sure if anyone has already brought this up, but I can't help but wonder if it might be time to revamp the mithril spells.

When they were first released they were basically a game changer, but with bfe/bfa being what it is at this stage of the game I personally feel that they aren't strong enough to make a substantial difference anymore.

In my opinion I think the devs should boost their effectiveness, or possibly release new spells of higher potency. Thoughts?

2. Support should defo be something better to buy mith with as equipment sucks now

3. They would only cancel each other out unless ppl to cheap to use them.

Mith EQ on the other hand needs revamping or the devs r letting them die off I guess.

4. What I speak of is more powerful attack/defence, spy attack/spy defence spells to more effectively work with (or against depending on your point of view) what the game's current bfa/bfe looks like, which is far greater than it was when mith was first released. In short the mith spells I speak of are outdated

5. I suggest a minimum Cs + % of stats

But there are a few other things we could change:

- Aqua Price (5 Crystals really ) it should be 1b (not worth it)
    - Inferno Price
    - Mithril Equipment (Useless stats but Price incredibly high)
    - Nobs for gold ? Myself never bought anything but 10 nobs for 10b is a joke right ? For my size its 7 hits (before eb reward)
    - Quests (replace this button or change the system)

6. They could make it a % based on your Cs so that the higher your Cs the more atk/Def you receive from the spell. That's the only way to keep it fair across the board. If not small players could buy the strong spells and overwhelm players there size or the spells remain to small to have affect on large players