Real time leaderboard

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Gorilla, Sep 12, 2017.

1. I just thought that it would be pretty cool if the leaderboard updated in real time. I'm not sure how useful this would really be, but I was thinking as I was upgrading and hiring allies that it would be nice to see how far I was actually progressing with each upgrade or ally hire... kind of to know where I'm at amongst others. Like I said I'm not sure really how beneficial this would be, not sure how difficult itd be for the devs to implement either. I am curious though to see how others would react to it in a hypothetical situation or even if this stems any other new ideas. Thanks for taking the time to read if you did and happy kawing.

2. Maybe even a leaderboard for how much gold you have rather than just stats in allies, I don't know lol. Maybe equipment stats LB? Or maybe even a stock market option where you could list allies, items or equipment and the highest bidder goes home with the item. I think this could be a good way to get undervalued allies out there for others to see and value could be based on more than just stats vs price but activity, how often are they on during the day, how many days a week, what clans are they in, idk I'm thinking of more as I go lol. So in response to the player activity part maybe there could be an easier way than checking each guilds individual logs or tracking their wins/losses but a tab on their profile that you can check in see when and what they last made an action on. I know this could be used in wrong ways and would mess with osw big time but just throwing ideas out there.

3. Lol gold and equipment stat leaderboards.

Just giving the current top 50 lb another place to have their names posted.

4. We could also do a Nobs and Seals leaderboard and it'll still be pretty much the same.

5. Idk man I get thousands of nobs daily. Hard to compete with as many nobs that I get :p

6. Nobs as in nobility Snoopy!

7. Ok great ideas guys!

8. Can we do a most accounts per IP address LB too or would that actually be awesome by revealing all of the hidden alts?

9. It'd be cool if you could hold the repeat action button and action kept repeating... on a super lazy level.

11. LB for individual player war wins.. Like for example I won 600 wars in my kaw carreer. This will also motivate individuals to do wars to be able to stand a chance for experienced warclans to recruit them. Just an idea..

12. I want to see something like weekly battles/steals leaderboard.

13. Live isn't gonna happen they aren't gonna spend that much process power on something like that.