Idea to get a new player base.

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Idea to get a new player base.

Postby Grave on Sep 13 2017, 11:36pm

toughDuck wrote:I'm 147 days old, don't spend anything, hardly active and I think I'm a little bit past hfbc if that proves anything.

Hardly active? Just based on your battle wins you had to play an avarage of 6hours a day .
Grave

Postby Clam on Sep 14 2017, 6:18am

Most of you guys who are saying that you can be hfbc quickly are missing the point.

Not many people want to download a new game and "put in the work" (for two or more months) to credibly compete. People want to feel like they have peers and can compete immediately. Right now, kaw doesn't offer that opportunity.

Devs take notice...Currently, the value proposition for new players is so lacking that generating new players is next to impossible. Advertising, events, PR won't make a difference if your product is undesirable.

Of course, you probably already know this.


Clam

Postby Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet on Sep 14 2017, 6:49am

________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ wrote:Start over on a new server with hl as max land and low tier ebs and no legend.
Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet

Postby JackJohnny on Sep 14 2017, 7:32am

Clam wrote:Most of you guys who are saying that you can be hfbc quickly are missing the point.

Not many people want to download a new game and "put in the work" (for two or more months) to credibly compete. People want to feel like they have peers and can compete immediately. Right now, kaw doesn't offer that opportunity.

Devs take notice...Currently, the value proposition for new players is so lacking that generating new players is next to impossible. Advertising, events, PR won't make a difference if your product is undesirable.

Of course, you probably already know this.



This is a valid point. Essentially what Devs have been doing is raising the stat ceiling exponentially while keeping the stat floor intact.

In addition, HF buildings are pretty useless anyway; they don't give much stats.
JackJohnny

Postby toughDuck on Sep 14 2017, 7:53am

GraveLSA wrote:
toughDuck wrote:I'm 147 days old, don't spend anything, hardly active and I think I'm a little bit past hfbc if that proves anything.

Hardly active? Just based on your battle wins you had to play an avarage of 6hours a day .

Right I have 19670 offensive attack wins so 19670÷147÷40 about 3 and a half unloads a day. I was like wth I know I don't play that much but even then yes 6 unloads a day is hardly active most play a lot more than that.
toughDuck

Postby Grave on Sep 14 2017, 1:30pm

toughDuck wrote:
GraveLSA wrote:

Right I have 19670 offensive attack wins so 19670÷147÷40 about 3 and a half unloads a day. I was like wth I know I don't play that much but even then yes 6 unloads a day is hardly active most play a lot more than that.

You have 22000 battle wins according to your profile which is more accurate

22000÷147÷26=6~

And no most of kaw unloads 3-4times oer day if that
Grave

Postby toughDuck on Sep 14 2017, 1:48pm

I also have 200k losses I think its pretty safe to say that I have some successful defenses which show up as wins on profile smh. HF glitch gives 40 attacks a unload. My math is spot on. 
toughDuck

Postby IlIlIlIlBachkedaIlIlIlIl on Sep 15 2017, 11:16am

bump
IlIlIlIlBachkedaIlIlIlIl

Postby Infam0us on Sep 16 2017, 9:15am

I think at your size you're irrelevant LoL
Infam0us

Postby _BiGdOg_ on Sep 16 2017, 10:41am

No need, I'm