Idea to get a new player base.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Most of you guys who are saying that you can be hfbc quickly are missing the point.

Not many people want to download a new game and "put in the work" (for two or more months) to credibly compete. People want to feel like they have peers and can compete immediately. Right now, kaw doesn't offer that opportunity.

Devs take notice...Currently, the value proposition for new players is so lacking that generating new players is next to impossible. Advertising, events, PR won't make a difference if your product is undesirable.

Of course, you probably already know this.



3. This is a valid point. Essentially what Devs have been doing is raising the stat ceiling exponentially while keeping the stat floor intact.

In addition, HF buildings are pretty useless anyway; they don't give much stats.

4. Right I have 19670 offensive attack wins so 19670÷147÷40 about 3 and a half unloads a day. I was like wth I know I don't play that much but even then yes 6 unloads a day is hardly active most play a lot more than that.

5. You have 22000 battle wins according to your profile which is more accurate

22000÷147÷26=6~

And no most of kaw unloads 3-4times oer day if that

6. I also have 200k losses I think its pretty safe to say that I have some successful defenses which show up as wins on profile smh. HF glitch gives 40 attacks a unload. My math is spot on. 

7. I think at your size you're irrelevant LoL

8. No need, I'm
    Bout a week old and have unlocked deep mines. Play hard and reap the rewards,

9. This is probably the most useful reply to this thread. Players get thrown into this unable to compete on any level at all, and free to play players have almost no ability to grow unless they slave away at the game (which can be quite unpleasant). You can't raise the roof and not raise the foundation, that's how inflation works.

This concept should be mentioned in the OP or even have a thread of itself. This comment will more than likely go unmentioned by just about anyone browsing through forums.

10. I feel handing to much would be a bad move it would increase banks a ton bc ppl could build 10-20 40-60 trillion banks in a matter of 2-3 months if they wanna put in the foot work and would destroy all current system u can say this levels out the playing field but it would also give small clans the ability to catch up with the big dogs so maybe increase slower but I still think a start over might work out best but devs may not like that in the short term as many would ditch this app the next day other then the big dogs

11. I think it's time to give noobs a head start... I think 100 land tokens and 100 special building complete tokens (all levels at once) OR a choice of the first 4 worlds LC BC with a choice of modern build hybrid hansel attack etc with appropriate guide on use - Ajax

12. would it be difficult to give us different equipment slots where we could organize different sets of gear for different purposes

idea on your new ventures can you give us something resembling a rune that gives our equip buffs or debuffs / penalty to enemy bfa/ amount of gold lost like unholy aura

maybe add set bonuses if you were going to revisit the black panther/ stemtemplar etc would encourage ppl to strategize if we wanted to ( is the set bonus of inferior gear more beneficial in a certain situation than the better gear)
    it would be a semi rpg feature but it could fit the game

13. Is that a one month shattered sword o.o

14. What happens when you start a game at the end?

You beat the game in 5 seconds and now you are bored, then you uninstall

Kaw is nothing like the open world of WoW that probably takes a year to map out just walking around, and then there is the dungeons

If devs did this idea everyone would quit, this idea is telling people who spent 10-20 thousand dollars on their account

"thanks for the $20k but we giving it all away for free now"

You're just going to have to play the game like everyone else

15. If somebody is dumb enough to spend $10k-20k on kaw they need help

16. #redstar

17. A better tutorial is necessary, yes. I think they put too much responsibility on mentors. If the newbie even manages to find one.

Ads? Like ads within loading screens that advertise other games or random ads that pop up during gameplay and you have to wait a few moments before you can exit them?

They are terrible, or are you referring to ads that KaW puts out to advertise KaW?

You also have to pay a premium in WoW, KaW doesn't really have a subscription thing going and besides, with these b2b events, newbies have all the gold they need to get pretty large stats.

First idea
    That wouldn't change anything, giving EVERYONE a permanent eq that boosts stats will just cancel out it's effects. It would absolutely change nothing other than give everyone a little extra attack power in their ebs.

Giving someone HFBC without doing anything to deserve it is bad enough. People had to spend X hours, days, months, years trying to achieve such a build and you want to give it to them after a brief little run down over builds and such.

That's kind of silly.

If it's so easy to obtain gold, allow them to obtain the gold and get HFBC, atleast they'll have accomplished something than have something handed to them.