Here's a thought... eb items/pots

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Alailianna, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Ok... enough of hunting for items/pots ?
    I think the item needed should be highlighted when you open your items.
    If you don't have it... maybe don't even know what it is... that's when you coast on over to forums... look up chocolate's eb guide and buy it ?
    Don't know bout y'all but I most certainly cannot remember every item for every eb 
    Just a thought 

2. The bar names/descriptions generally give a hint to which item, if any, you need to use on the bar. Give the market a scroll and see which name jumps out at you.

3. The bar descriptions are meant to be a hint. Ebs were always supposed to be challenges, not handouts.

4. There's a lot of eb guides in the forums, you could always compile list if it's that tough. There is a reason they don't tell us exactly what to use. I can see this idea going poorly on ebs like FOD or NQ with weird item bars, new players would see a highlighted item and just start spamming.

No support, I get that it can be frustrating not remembering what items are required. However, that's the point and there's lots of resources you can use to figure out.

5. I agree with the points which have been made here.

Too often I see people asking what item to use but then say they worked it out after reading the description of the bar...

You would think people would learn to read when this is a game based around very simplistic features.

6. Bad mod tho

7. But muh instant gratificationz!?!?!

8. Lazy ppl say it's easier to ask in cc.
    15min wait for an eb gives plenty of time to get ready. Not difficult is it?

Seriously though ppl who want everything done for them on an eb r the laziest. The classic screw up is FOD items and noobs smashing buttons. Stupid in stupid out.

9. Support and also a dump all troops button needs to be instilled on eb hitting not player on player actions but doubt devs ould do it cause they are lazy

10. Support
    They've given all kinds of useless garbage. Why not

11. Appreciate the feedback.
    I am a guide user and I DO have a book of all eb's... including drop info lol
    However... when a new eb comes out, such as our latest... t'would be a nice feature to have as the "description" sucks lol
    Again... was just sayin

As for FOD and NQ... noobs always screw them up. They don't need highlighted pots to screw those two eb's up... They do that well enough on their own rotflmao

12. Next update this will be added on that feature.