Equipment Groups

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Warlord-Paul, Sep 3, 2017.

1. It would be good to be able to set up groups of owned equipment so you can easily change between your best defense Vs your best attack config etc..
    We have so much equip now that you can really start to tailor your setup, but it's such a slow process to change it all over every time it makes it no fun. Making it possible to save and change a whole set of armour quickly would add a simple element to the game and allow us to make more use of all this equipment!

2. 1) was expecting u to be under 50m cs...so well done in that part
    2)no

3. I'm expecting you to be under 50 IQ. Go on, surprise me and elaborate.

4. I agree with that idea and please make it free to change and not spend nobs to do so.

5. sucha bad idea

6. You're not really in a position to call someone foolish.

Your thread shows you don't know how to articulate your idea, handle and respond to criticism as well as paragraphing.

Typical for someone still *ahem* 'developing'.

7. Oh dear. Someone just trying to be clever here and failing.

I didn't call you foolish, I didn't even say you were wrong or lacked any kind of good sense. I merely retorted to a post you had made poking a rather unwitty insult in my direction. In doing so I casually opened the door for you to give some further insight into the reasoning behind your rather unintelligent 'No' response.
    Now my post (a single post is not a thread) does not show you anything about responses to criticism as there is no criticism to respond to, as you completely failed to articulate any kind of criticism or intelligent thought in your one word and unhelpful to anyone 'No' response.
    Now, I am not saying that my idea is the best thing ever, probably it isn't. And if you disagree that's fine too. But if you do and you want to actually come across a little brighter that you have done thus far, why not actually write a response that has some kind of counter argument and start a thread worth reading rather then spend your time worrying about my punctuation and development.
    So please, do give us your thoughts on why my suggestion is such a bad idea, I for one am keen to hear the reasoning behind such an insightful opener as 'No'. You never know, you could be absolutely right.

8. I know you didn't call me foolish

I didn't make a unwitty insult towards you?

I never said an unintelligent 'no' response?

Wrong, an original post is the start of a thread.

Is this the same 'No' response I apparently said?

Lolwat

Slurp

9. Well, I have to admit I did think I was replying to that Darkness user rather than you. So apologies for that oversight but thanks for stepping in with some more useful input on this topic.
    The same pretty much stands. I'm, not calling anyone a fool. I welcome feedback if anyone out there (including you Kasama) can muster anything other than pointless posts completely unrelated to my initial post. A post is a post and a thread is a reference to a group of posts (which can be a single post). But when referring to a single specific post you don't refer to it as a thread, I thought the internet had been around long enough?
    I'm just not down on your level enough to know what lolwat or slurp mean in this context I'm afraid but I'm guessing it means that you are unable to comprehend what it is you just read?

10. Not a bad idea, having 2 or 3 "equipment pages" that you could switch through to instantly change your equip would be convenient. That being said a rather low priority upgrade compared to a lot of other things that could be implemented.

11. No because it takes less than 2min to change whole set...happy?

12. Then you're quicker than I am!
    Although I think in the heat of battle I think you'd be hard pushed to switch from full on attack to highest spydef equipment that quickly for example. And it you could do it in less than 2 minutes you would probably do it more often and make use of more equipment.
    You may be right that it wouldn't save a long period of time, I think I just like the idea of having the most efficient selection thought out and prepared. Then be able to keep that up to date as new EQ comes out. It would also help to decide which EQ to transmute. I.e. when something didn't fit in to any of your pre built sets, bin it.
    And yes... happy now :) thanks!

13. bro Kasama just slayed you, you shall not pass into forums nub

14. I have one set of equipment what I'm standing in now everything else went on the scrap heap this idea doesn't do anything for me. Sorry no support.

15. bro? Which part of you thinks I'm your brother? The stupid part, or the part that's just realised I don't give a crap about you or Kasana.

16. I feel a bit the Same. But I ask myself do I just bin off that equipment because it's too much of a ballache to do anything else with it at the moment. Seems like a waste. But I do see where you're coming from.

17. bro bro bro, you mad bro?

18. eb fairy ass get outta here :lol:

19. Well can see it was probably the stupid part. There certainly isn't a witty part anywhere to take credit. Bro.

20. [title=black+white]Do you want preset equipment sets to change it up in one click?[/title]