Event Idea In The Works

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IlDIlAIlRIlKIl, Aug 24, 2017.

1. I have a decent idea. For future event(s), why don't we have a "Choice" type event, where we have multiple tiers with the same main equiptment drop (which will be the same for all, such as off hand, weapon, arms, ect.) but the choice comes in with a banner. Devs give us a choice of two or more banners. once we choose our tier, we have to stick with that tier and that is the reward we work towards during event. (rewards will be the same throughout the tiers, only difference is the banner we choose) This is just a suggestion for banner event.

Also we could build on that and use that as a start to more "Choice" events in the future where we can choose our rewards, based on the rewards that the devs make available to us.

For example, the devs make equip ideas for the event, but they make multiple types of possible equip rewards, the player chooses the equip they wish to recieve from that event (max of 2 equip). Then builds towards that. The choice should take place maybe during a grace period before the actual event starts. Maybe a 2-day deadline to choose, and maybe give a player 3 chances or so to change their mind within that 2-days. If the player does not choose within the grace period given, the rewards will be given at random at Devs choice. (Yes that is flawed but in the end, they did give you 2-days to choose, so if you dont make it, that is by personal fault).

Then from that point forward, the event continues just as any other event in the past.

This just throws a little extra in there to change it up a bit.

**Edit: Also, with Leaderboard, there will be seperate Leaderboards with designated tiers, such as, maybe the devs make a tier for OffHand and Weapon, that tier will have it's own Leaderboard for reward levels.

That way it cant be one sided and someone getting Arms and Legs has a chance to get a higher leveled equip and not have to,compete with someone in a completely different equip tier as them. This will help with keeping the event fair and more entertaining for players.

Now most will ask about other reward Leaderboard for event, and ask if that will be seperate as well, no. There will be only one "Main Reward" Leaderboard such as top 10, 50,100 ect. That will be for your normal SoD, sb, inferno, xtals, ect. Only thing you get in other Leaderboards are higher leveled equiptment.

**Let the devs know your opinion down below, if you have more suggestions, list them, if they fit in the idea, will update it and put your input into the idea**

2. S7 would change it up.

Events b2b all year is unimaginative.

3. S7 is not happening. Nothing that isnt designed solely to milk every last penny out of kaw players will happen.

4. Keep All Replies Strictly Feedback Please. Don't need the classic arguments about devs mooching money. We all know this, but still play anyway. Just go with the idea. Trying to make it a little more interesting. This event update and that war update idea would really help build the interest of the kaw community.

5. I like the idea. A little complicated for some players. Instead of a 2 day grace period then random by devs if you don't choose, 2 days then you just don't get event drops till you choose a tier

6.  No support 

7. How many idea already pour in the forum and yet did devs took it seriously? Make an idea that make more money and ATA will or without prejudice will jump on it.

8. These events are getting to be a total waste of $$$'s with the cost of enchanting and the fail rate it's pointless to spend real cash for the equipment rewards if you can't enchant them.
    3 or 4 element legends are needed to replenish ppl's element supply,it's getting bad when you need to use up over 900 of each element to get the 40k cuissues to lev 10.

9. Can we talk about the fact that I wasted 1.1k aqua and inferno on the legs equipment?It's a bit too much,I ain't making 1.1k during an event lol

10. Just be careful of what you wish for. I curse the day I put so much effort into getting pvp events.