Clan/War mini Competitions

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by llSissyll, Aug 16, 2017.

1. It's silly but I think it would be a blast.

We should have competitions for small prizes. For example, the person to kill an eb could get 50 silver bars or an xtal. Or, whoever gets the tinker gem on goth. Or, if your the last person to knock someone out before a war ends. Etc etc. Just lil daily rewards and friendly competition.

Please comment if you would like to add to this idea. Please let me and Kaw know how you like this suggestion. Thanks!

2. Re: Clan/War Competitions

I honestly thought it was going to be about clan war competitions :( adding clan war tourny or comp would be cool. Run it over a weekend for the first time to see how things go and how many participate. Clan wars been dead except osw which is entirely different. Let's get clan wars going again :)

3. Re: Clan/War Competitions

or if you hold the first osw runner title then you get a added bonus design added to your banner of a big pointy hat resting on your flag with a big D ( for dunce ) on it.Sissy ran from AoW when BlackHand reaped havoc on them !! Sissy first D of the season of big comps on kaw !

4. Re: Clan/War Competitions

That sounds great! Sorry for the confusion tho. Should I change subject to something else?

5. Oh no you're fine your thread makes sense I just looked at it otherwise from the title so that's on me. :)

6. I would like to see something similar to kingdoms of heck fire clan chests. For example if you complete zta you get a certain amount of points from active hitters and such that allows for a chest to be unlocked at a given number. Which will reward gold nobs xstals event items etc. This isn't exclusive to premium ebs either but premium ebs should hold the max amount of points to unlock such chests. I would like to know your thoughts ❄️️

7. I liked the weekend competitions,like the pvp one and EBs one.Alternating them every weekend would be nice.Or gold collecting events with tiers based on stats.

8. You do get a small prize for landing the last hit on the eb, a small bonus. Ditto goth, except it's a big bonus

9. Never really felt the difference when landing last hit to be honest.The gem on goth brings in a nice amount of plunder though.

10. I've seen this implemented in other games as well. One of them being clash of kings. Great idea! Thank you.

11. I didn't know about the last hit plunder bonus, but that is cool. I do know u get a substantial amount of plunder with the tinker gem, I think I got like 300b.

But, I want it to be more fun amongst clan members to fight for the that hit you know?

12. Re: Clan/War Competitions

Don't worry about hijacking the thread. It's all good.

13. Good idea but still not happening.

14. Re: Clan/War Competitions

1/1 assn at 3%, come on Roni

15. I like the idea. Clan wars aside, surprise and hidden rewards/features would be fun.

And if I remember correctly, the devs promised something like this...hidden/special legends. As far as I know, this hasn't happened.

16. Pretty sure Tinker's already gives like 100-400b or so, so it's like why reward scrubs more ?

17. That's what i think also Apple.We already get plenty of free things with the events and silver bars and equipment. I used to enjoy having to challenge myself to earn the gold by putting time and effort in.Then i feel like i have accompliced something when i finally upgrade.But now its not even a challenge to grow now . i dont feel the same pride that i used to feel when my account was acceived from hard work and effort.But clan versus clan wars was really fun. i loved to try make my clan proud of me and work together as a team. i hope they come back one day.

18. A suggestion.. you know that button when you are looking at another clan "start a war" or something or another..

Well taken your idea & only get those rewards if ya win each clan war. No cast needed, whatever the number of peeps in your clan vs theirs instead of waiting for a match up in a regular war..

And the bigger the clan the higher the rewards.. (must be active clans)

Lol idk just a suggestion :)

19. Omg! Yes! Been playing over 3 years and never seen that part of this game. What a perfect idea.

20. I would support this idea if the system wars were matched like the ee system only due to exploits setting up clans to war against each other for rewards. This was a problem before and will be if a system matchup is not placed.

System wars need revamped terribly already and only wars for rewards would need a match making system in place.