showcase

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Lormaster, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Could you move chests and idols back to the "other items" section. Seems silly that they are being showcased in the same manner as transmuted equipment.

2. I've seen this feedback from multiple accounts, without any reason being given besides that it's an "invasion of privacy."

I do agree it's odd that they're there, but I've also heard folks lie for some reason about the number of Crux they have - not sure why, but maybe that was an influence?

3. If lying about the number of items was the influence, doesn't it seem like circles, sods, and horns would show up there too? It just seems random and kinda useless to me

4. Devs want these items on display so we will all farm eachother until we trade showcase items like chests and gear

Yes trading is probably coming

From what Bruce has been saying

5. I have seen no reason given for them being there, but multiple players saying they don't want them there. You seem very opposed to anyone who says they don't want crux chests to be there. Let me ask you this, what purpose do they have there? What does it matter if someone lies about how many they have?

6. Big fuss over nothing.
    Why this need to hide them anyways?

7. I think the bigger issues is that new event drops are Cluttering our profile again. Last event drops still there leading me to believe that we will once again need to clean up our inventorys. Crying about Crux on display is lame. What reason do they have to be there? I don't know and don't care. What I do care about is only the current Legends items in my inventory section.

8. This. The "uncluttering" did absolutely nothing, it may have removed some of the old event items but new event items just filled the spot. And what about old equips? Just moved them to a new spot at the top of the profile so the clutter is that much more visible. Why are cruxes there? They clutter even more. Now we have two areas that are filled with clutter instead of one. This isn't a fix for the clutter, it did nothing for the clutter except put it right in front of our faces in addition to the bottom of our profiles.

The only reason I'm arguing about the chests is that other players expressed concern about it and keep being harassed. It doesn't impact the game at all having them there, however it does make for an even more cluttered UI. These are not "fixes" or "solutions" the devs keep releasing. They do nothing. It's lazy. That's my issue with the cruxes being there. There's no purpose. My already cluttered profile was made more cluttered as an attempt to decrease clutter.

They can set up expiration times on items we have to buy, aevum circle pieces, event box keys. Why can't they set up expiration date/time on event items for a day after events end? That is literally all they needed to do. How about moving all the banner parts, scrolls, votive ash, etc into a section pooled with Aqua/inferno in the mage? That would remove a ton of profile clutter and make the mage better to use as well.

9. Absolutely love the Showcase. All those useless maxed EQ moved and useful now. Laugh at some ppl hoarding inordinate amounts of crux chests and no wonder they want them hidden. All the past eb event shrapnel removed also was overdue.

10. If you gonna put cruxes and stuff in the showcase at least give us a but on to shut it off I don't and sure others don't want to show there good stuff like cruxes and things they use FIX IT DEVS

11. I have a few you can borrow some if you're jealous

12. Seriously though why does it matter if they are in the showcase or not?

13. I'm with others as well, why does it matter if they're in the showcase? You can't trade items so what's the "harm" in having them there?

14. @U_BEEN_HUGGED, it's not that I'm opposed - I just want to understand. What's the reasoning for the complaint?

Other items were moved - which nobody is talking about. The specific complaint is about cruxes in showcase - which I don't understand. Given that I've only ever heard of crux numbers quoted when someone is trying to sell an account before this update, plus some comments on forums indicating folks are duplicitous about their crux count, I would like to know what is the cause of the opposition.

Seeking knowledge does not make one opposed just because I'm curious on the motive.

Indeed, if a decent reason (i.e. besides mere personal preference) is brought up, I see no reason why the devs wouldn't move cruxes back unless they have an even better one.

My questions serve the community, in that light. Any persecution or harassment is perceived.

15. The issue to me isn't so much what got moved and where to (Any comments I made with regards to specific items and locations were just examples). It's what the devs could have done instead. Moving everything to showcase didn't change the way anything works, why did the devs devote time and energy to moving things when they could have been doing any number of other things that actually improve game mechanics and usability? They could have added a feature that allows us to open cruxes and the chests from within showcase. Instead they're just there. There's no purpose. Why aren't they fixing actual issues and adding actual content instead of just moving items to a different spot? People bring up decluttering as purpose, this did nothing to remove clutter. Now our mess of an inventory is just in a different spot with a different name. That's not really a beneficial change.

16. The clutter issue still hasn't been fixed,the showcase isn't that bad a idea as it separates everything into its own slot.The clutter that everyone complained about is past event items collected and they are still there,the other issue is all the useless banner cloth's that are dropping as no new levels were brought out,these were supposed to be upgradable to higher levs than they are now.These items all need to be removed.

17. Burn em when you get em. Problem solved.

18. should allowed team- members to trade with one another their excess equipments or with other clan members ( proposal), tyvm.

19. It's to make room and yea I agree that they did that. Plus I really don't like ppl knowing what kind of chests I got ya feel me?!?!...

20. Why do ppl care who knows how many chests they have?