dueling

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RidgeCoyote, Jul 23, 2017.

1. I'd like to see a way of locking in a pvp challenge (aka duel) so that two peeps can fight it out one on one. Locked between the two of them so there's no outside interference and available any time they feel the urge. Maybe some small reward, but nothing extreme so people don't just farm their alts. This might help cut down on some trash talking and give friends a chance to compete and compare

2. What if a main and an alt use this to avoid other people hitting the main?

3. Easily solved, no actions allowed by the participants outside of hitting each other. Yes, they could avoid being farmed, but their accounts would be unable to do anything. Also a cooldown timer could be introduced to limit how many duels are allowed in a certain time.

4. Pvp technically is 1v1. Now event just has it set up to where you can get extra items for main event. I support pvp and I feel people will use the lock in idea to hit their alts to avoid being hit by others. I don't find it fair plus how would they be able to use the rest of their troops. Ex: PS vs hybrid ( the hybrid will loose all their spies either by trying to hit the PS or BC the PS has already depleted the hybrids troops)...
    If you can figure that then I'll support until then...

No support.

5. This would be a cool addition to kaw, support. Not sure if someone already suggested a cool down timer between duels as a way to help prevent people from dueling an alt to avoid inc. If something like this does get implemented Im sure devs could also just stop a player from being able to duel for a period of time if its obvious they used it to avoid inc. Maybe a broken sword that prevents duels for 3 days.

6. Its called system war.
    Wars don't give rewards worth speaking of though. PvP is its own mini-war.

7. Agreed

8. Nope. No support. It will kill strips. Alts and main will engage duel and then sleep. Free shield

9. Also just make 2 clans and start 24hrs war if u really want to...

10. Re: Malphas, Unbound

Caster suck my  I’m tired of these constant rubbish ass events. You don’t even reply back or see comments. Man you’re a looser.

11. Just hit eachother