Developers Won't Respond

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Psychosis, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Loving the new eb devs....dont listen to these broke ass hoes :)

2. Support to this

3. Its only like that becuase last 2-3 years they been screwing over everyone else and they dont wanna spend anymore and a 60$ ebs is nails in the coffin

4. As your thread title says "developers won't respond"....

I personally have asked for an epic battle several times of this nature. I'm also smart enough to see that asking for an epic battle that is super long is going to cost a whole lot more than HTE. With this EB clans have the option to let one person open it alone $60.00. Or let 10 people open it costing them only $6 each.

You can go on and compare HTE times in clans like Sucker Punch that complete them extremely fast. 2-3min then the 15min wait the is between EBs..... So lets do some math...
    SP 10HTE x 3min = 30min real EB time.
    Now add in the EB down time.... 10x15= 150min
    Now add it all up 30min real eb time + 150min down time = 180min to spend $60.00 on HTE

SP can do this new EB in like 8min IF THE CHOSE TO MAX XTAL

That's one clan that everyone seems to try to compare everything to.

My clan does some fast some slower because it is the sealer or sealers choice. And I'm really happy with the gold I'm now making. So what I'm a P2P player in a HTE clan... my choice. I think it is really cool to be able to log on whenever I choose to and there actually be an epic battle still going instead of that stupid 15 minute wait always on between epic battles when I decide to pop on.

No I do not post on threads a lot. But I hope everyone here understands that voices can also be heard through other methods other than on forums. Such as spending the time to send a well-thought-out email to the Developers.... or maybe feedback on the apps page; And let's not also forget they also have a Facebook page.

To be perfectly honest for developers to see anything that is important in forums they have to decipher tons and tons of people whining and crying about everything that isn't going their way.

As far as you wanting them to fix the war stuff.. Have you sat down and taking the time to write out everything that needs to be fixed and possibly a solution to how to improve the war system? I haven't taken the time to look. That's why I don't know the answer to that. But maybe if you have or Have Nots you should take the time to do that and send them a nice email explaining what you think would work out a lot better than what we have in place now and also why it would work out better.

But back to your threads title I think they respond quite nicely. There are so many different elements of this game so many different types of players in this game looks like to me they are trying to work on everything.

5. Chocolate I'm not hating on you here, I personally think you have done a lot for the game.
    However there is simply NO WAY to justify the recent actions of the devs. The issues which are addressed are either very minor and insignificant or only benefit those who pay to play. There is a huge lack of attainable free content. I say attainable because you could argue that you can get the best stuff from events without paying however that is unrealistic and near impossible. They did not need to implement a new plunderful EB because people don't NEED more gold. In fact hte should be limited or removed entirely and only zta should be available on occasion and the devs should go back to when they gave random ebs 3x bonuses extra.

In conclusion the devs actions cannot be justified and there is far more devs around now to answer a smaller player base than there used to be yet they answer us less than they did yeas ago when there was less of them in game.

6. I have sent many emails to the devs on different topics however its always the same response consisting of "its on our to do list" or "that's an idea we are working on we will get back to you because we really like it" then they never do. Ideas they said to me they will do in the future 3 years ago haven't been put in...I don't think it takes 3 years when they can make a new event in a week.

7. Support what he saying because 60$ is way to. Much to pay for any battle fix what needs to. Be fix like wars .

8. Why are you complaining. Zta is a $10 eb and everyone loves it. I drop few seals a month and do zta with the clan. The 10x seal eb isn't my choice but I can choose not to do it also. So play the game you want and others will play it their way. If you don't like something don't do it. 

9. I think it has less to do with "dont do it if you dont like it" and more with how the devs seem to have forgotten about everything that made this game great and fun. It's like when you become rich and forget about your roots and where you came from.

10. Instead of saying this or that about the eb could it be leading up to something else? If ppl want to have a knee jerk reaction to everything as is the case i suggest asking poignant questions.

For example is there anything revolutionary in the works?

Can we get hints of something to whet our appetites?

I did notice the devs clan is doing the new eb so is that an idication of something up?
    Were they to poor to open NK?
    Their admins in over their heads......
    No talent in making ads...

11. For you all that are saying you enjoy the eb and you always asked for it... the thing is the majority didn't asked for it, the point here that I'm making is that the developers cater to you types of players and not US, THE MAJORITY. The majority wants game fixes and improvements, not more content that makes the problems worse. Have fun with that eb but we wanted something else.

13. I want a cheeseburger fries and a diet coke pls hold the pickle

14. And here we have a kissass in its natural habitat

15. Okay I've never really did Indy war I've tried LL war witch I really think it sucks I really would like to try and war but always see people telling them to fix the wars and they have not tried to fix it at all and I have noticed kaw has been slowing down and that worries me cause I do really injoy the game and always wanted to try and war but who wants to war if they won't take the war people side in this osw even not the same no more so as an eb fairy I support this give the war people what they want and fix it please thanks 