Show Case

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Persistence, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Preach

2. Cruxes showing up in showcase is a side effect of the devs doing something people wanted - cleaning up the old event items.

Your post is implying that you either wanted the clutter to still exist - which folks would still be complaining about, OR you expected the devs to simultaneously drop a different decent update with the Summer cleaning - which they hadn't even announced or shown the capability.

In this case, the under-promise part was the summer cleaning. The over-deliver part was testing a new premium EB as a first step to creating space for possible new free EBs.
    --
    Did you not want them to clean up old inventory?

EDIT: I brought up the Scouting function because you can also use it to tell what troop levels, how many, and what type of potions the enemy kingdom has - all "hidden" information. The scout function didn't use to reveal potion odds, for instance.

The devs choosing how to best use their new Showcase feature beyond Trinkets is just a minor design change like Scouting was. Showing cruxes is giving away non-combat information (innocent). Who cares if you stockpile cruxes?

3. I am saying there is literally no point to cruxes being there. Showcase didn't help event item clutter, those old items were removed from a completely separate section and had literally nothing to do with showcase. Every other item in that section, including cruxes, could have stayed right where they were. The only clutter showcase supposedly helped with was old equips no one uses anymore. What did it do for that? They're now cluttering a different spot and giving a star bonus that won't make a decent difference to anyone until it gets WAYYYYY more cluttered. The issue of crux chests and privacy doesn't matter to me in the slightest, but as Meiska expressed, it's no ones else's business but mine how many I have so why do they need to be there? You say they released a premium eb as prep for new free ebs, how does that make any sense at all? If they were planning new free ebs why aren't they testing/releasing new free ebs? How many free ebs have been released since goth? The lvl 1 easiest lowest dropping garbage ebs that weren't worth doing compared to ANY of the payed versions of the events that they have recycled multiple times.