Highland wars

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by x_x, Jul 17, 2017.

1. It's time for Highland wars
    It would be just like lowland wars just better

Keep lowlands for newer players

Add highlands for bigger players

We got enough build tokens to change up the build occasionally

Make it happen devs let's do it

2. Great idea, it would be cool to have enough participants to have tiers at every level of lands

3. Lowland wars are terrible this wont be any different just think of something new devs.

4. Boycott ffa wars!

5. Yeah that's what I'm thinking too

6. So what's actually different apart from build being more expensive to change...might as well stick with ll

7. Let's not and say we did. Not knocking the thought here just wars need new mechanics new system not duplicating a war type we have with different lands.

8. I agree something new and novel is needed.

What interests ppl most?

-Start with 2 TZ slots can enter only one.
    Allows all ppl to enter and more convenient.

-Weekend Warfest Tourneys.
    Individual Rewards to be tiered upon activity
    War more and do well pays higher
    Unique Perm EQ used only for OSW/PVP/EE
    Larger war rosters (min 20)
    Rosters imbalanced if needed for fairness
    Longer wars eg 2hrs
    4 tiers to enter
    - LEGENDS 600+mcs
    - KNIGHTS 301-600mcs
    - LEGIONS 100-300mcs
    - SKIRMISH under 100mcs
    WARNING BFA can bump Kingdoms up a tier

A few random thoughts......

9. u been giving ee ideas for longer than a year I think but sadly the truth is way more people are doings ebs and devs need to focus to keep that majority user base playing because let's face it hte zta clans are the real funding of this game ee is self sustaining no expenditure is needed to cast and get 60 actions for max items

10. Should add some punctuation I think....
    Ah well

11. The FFA clan keep emerge from the surface no matter what u do for free item

12. Some of your ideas on ee are OK ya know I don't like you but still.

Just wondered where my PvP events would fit into this and why the need for weekend ee events when there is one running continuously anyway?

13. You know how you fix that? Take rewards away for losers.

14. It was suggested by someone before but still devs not implemented it yet. This FFA whatever tarnished the way EE war should be. Hopefully devs removed the rewards for looser roster.

15. FFA clans are the only thing keeping lowlands alive

Think about it... How many LL clans do you think are it there?

Probably less than 10

Meanwhile there is 500 people on LB

So what are the options?

1 quit

2 teach yourself how to wc because no one is teaching it and there is no guides

3 recruit whoever wants to play and play

Serious clans will not recruit, if you are not already a member that's it. Only limited spots and they already full

Even if you have experience, don't matter your done before you even begin....

If you take away event things for losing side, it sounds like a fix but the war system would collapse

People who want to play will try couple times get nothing for it and quit

One serious clan will continue to win and no one else will waste thier time when they can just run eb so they quit too

Then even the winning clan will have no match because they're the only clan casting woc
    and they quit too

Game over