Block button idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by WAR-Rogue-RAW, Jul 6, 2017.

1. I'm grateful that the devs finally gave android the block link ability but my suggestion would be to go one step further and make it with an ally, enemy toggle.
    Thoughts?

2. [title=black+white]I think a way to list future ally hires is a good idea[/title]

3. Block link feature works great for that.

4. Would you elaborate on the "block link ability?" I'm not entirely sure what you are talking about.

5. If you block someone it holds their name on the block list, pull up the block list and tap the desired name, their page appears.

6. I remember the day me and my gf (miss...) broke up, I'm glad their was a block button then

7. Ah. I thought it was something more detailed than the normal block button. Haven't people followed or blocked for a permanent link for a while now? I guess it was broken on Android, based on this topic.

Thanks for clarifying team :)

8. [title=black+white]The problem is you forget to Unblock and the list is to big to remember what is what, so you start farming everyone[/title]

9. Android just got the block link feature awhile back.

10. Android has a block list though, under settings

11. Yes they always have but up until fairly recently you could not use it for ready links