idea for item usage

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by bunnylover, Jul 4, 2017.

1. I think it's about time we all discuss the 1 item per hit on epic battles/pvp. I believe that if it's just for epic battles, not having us have to continually hit that attack button when using items, rather we can select an amount of items to use at one time (Ex. Reckoning phase 2--- Healing Aura... Selected item use of 50 per 1 attack).

This would not only minimize the amount of times we have to select the attack button, but would also allow us to finish ebs like this faster, as the 1 item Per 1 hit takes to long, as well as wastes time for people trying to beat a clan record.

2. What makes you think that

3. You could be in a HTE clan and clear someone's pots in seconds and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it also you'd be doing ZTA's in less time than they do already jhz

4. That's the point, it's to allow ebs to be done quicker

5. This would destroy hit range

If a little guy is out of range but stacks hundreds of potions he could win an attack on a player of any size and no one could hit back

No support

6. Please let us be able to unload our troops and spies automatically every hour as well devs that way we won't even have to open the game.

7. That would be helpful, as that would allow us to hit an eb automatically

9. KaW came out when the strategy section of the App Store had many games where you could buy buildings that generated passive income, and then redeem the cash when you wanted. Some even paid out directly as it was earned.

KaW took a step away from that, and made the buildings generate troops and spies for income, replacing the energy bar and requiring activity - instead of elsewhere where you could go away for 6 weeks and suddenly you're relevant without doing anything.

I understand in a world of combating automation and infinite alts having such a feature as you describe would be useful. However, it doesn't fit into the original tenets of Kingdoms at War that helped set it apart from other Strategy apps of the time.

EDIT: I do want to clarify those other apps had mechanics that did require activity, but they also had a significant amount of the passive income I described here.

10. Strips would be instant.

11. That would leave other players NO opportunity .. And player's with No lives to become a heck of a lot bigger and better those with full time jobs in the dust

12. That's called botting which is strictly against terms of use, and in this case, for a very good reason

13. No support. This idea is seemingly for those simply too lazy to just button mash like the rest of us