Ridiculous idea that sounds fun

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by chad_da_king, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's a crazy idea top 100 pvpers get invited to a "champion" clan where they take on a dangerous eb that hits back advise ppl to bank beforehand and the winning condition is the clan has to procure x amount say 1t with 2 attempts only( if first fails ) you keep a portion of what you win and the rest is converted into circles as well as a gold award for beating the eb ofc

2. No support

3. Yeh I'm lost but I see PvP with EB no support

4. Really don't like the idea of ebs having PvP mechanics. Just hit the battle list people mostly hit back. Ebs are a massive part of kaw to grow gain event items ECT but they are boring and making them hit back won't stop them being boring would no doubt kill off eb warriors. "The monster hits you causing you 10% damage to your army. Oh and the ally hired from you cost you 2t... haha hit back to never recover the gold you lost"

5. My thought was to inspire comraderie between warriors if combatants worked toward a goal malevolently not just because they attacked or got attacked it could revitalize ebs and PvP while maybe diminishing bullies just a touch

6. Honestly, this is interesting and sounds quite fun. It could easily be monitzied so its actually a possibility. Send in a support with the idea after you make it legible and fully organize it.

7. Well, you said in the title it's a "ridiculous idea". So no support

8. [title2]no support[/title2]

PVP is about pvp, not epic battles

9. 

11. If you're going to do this for every post in the future, you must really obsess over me.

12. K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.