MALE and FEMALE avatar

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MichaelJackson, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Don't you think there should be something beside our banner that we can select MALE or FEMALE? It's good to know who you are talking to

2. Why should people have to disclose their gender on a game? You can always ask, and they can say no that way. No support

3. No, why would this ever be necessary? It would just lead to even more people creeping on our female players. If you care so much about whether someone is a guy or girl when you talk to them, just ask. Do you feel an urge to treat them differently or something?

4. Terrible idea

5. YES PLEASE, I WANT SINGLE MALES TO DROLL ALL OVER ME JUST BECAUSE I HAVE BOOBS OR I AM A CATFISH

6. Maybe i could get free seals :0

7. Another useless idea,go on snap chat or tinder to find the opposite gender besides what is to stop ppl using their opposite gender avatar to attract or bait ppl.

8. I do not want to know who I'm talking to, and what about the other 40 genders, this is a can of worms devs should not open

9. No Michael this would open the doors to more harassment of a specific type and/or cat-fishing if you're not forced into select your biological gender.

10. Agree with feedback so far. Let's not do this, and say we didn't.

11. Even from the grave MJ wants to prey...

12. Support. .....this would greatly improve my catfish skills

13. no that's stupid as hell. You liberalist

14. How dare you try to chose my gender. I'm not gender specific. Ass

15. Best thing I've seen all day

16. Shouldn't you be dead? O.O

17. This is discrimination against transsexuals and on gender binary

18. What about apache helicopters?

19. So you want kaw to be like pimd? Well we already have legends I suppose

20. True legends never die