multiple accounts one one device feature request

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Dying_Warrior, Jun 2, 2017.

1. I enjoy this game and have more then one account, this one being one of my alts. I think that its also annoying to have multiple accounts means to either have to use an account less frequently, because of having it on a device that isn't on your person all the times. Another issue is lets say one account is on your phone and the other is one a computer account while anyone on a computer is no longer being supported in real time, for example the legends update. Now at first i tried to solve this problem by account jumping(login in and out of accounts) this becomes difficult and annoying to keep up, so I was left with trying to figure out another solution which leads me here to the forum here i didnt find anything but came up with the idea of ATA allowing people to have multiple accounts one one device.(an app that does this feature well for example is twitter) This feature would allow players to have alts and manage the accounts as they pleased instead of have to make a conscious effort to keep tract of these accounts and manage them when possible.

2. Settings>Account management>Device linking>Disconnect allows you to log out your account. You can then log in to another account using ata login (or Facebook, but that's potentially troublesome if you are already using it.)

3. As someone who has multiple large accounts... all of which are spent on... I really don't know why they haven't implemented this.

4. I don't exactly know why having multiple accounts on a single device is a bad thing.

I mean it doesn't really affect anything.

But it would be horrible if one guy had 50 accounts that had large stats that he could switch between whenever he wanted and basically take on a single person or a full clan if the need arised.

BUT WHAT AM I SAYING?

It's not liek such a system can be abused HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/endlaughter

5. Support everyone uses more than one account anyway. If anything people will spend more if they can use all their alts on their phone.

6. This game is ran by alts. We are the only ones who play,and you can't convince thousands of people to throw money at a game anymore, especially not a new one.

Free the alts

7. Confirmed here

I have 90 accounts

8. I can barely remember to hit hte on one account

9. Support

Why haven't we got this

10. Works best if the accounts are linked to ATA. Recall that linking an account to ATA takes 24 hours on a mobile device and you won't access any other account for that time period on that same device.
    On Android you can theoretically switch between 10 devices.

11. I am totally in support for this. Everyone wins if this was implemented, developers make more money. I have a few accounts and would love to be more active on them. Having them on my one mobile device would be great.

12. Support, there's no bad thing about this anymore because most if not all have Alts now

And if this was implemented there would be no reason for inactive players in ee wars

Oh and while this is here why not make inactive/mole accts get a harsher punishment ty

13. Since devs no longer support PC with Legends, I'll support this