Request to devs to help us

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by kenpachi-the-strength-man, Jun 1, 2017.

1. As new lands got released, we saw huge costs to build buildings and buy new land.

Honestly impossible for mids to do anything on new lands..
    Almost 700t for 1 buildings, so 17-18q for 25 lands.
    20q for buying whole land set.

Seema ridiculous to me, unless u raise minimum sb rewards or increase every eb 100% more plunder..

How do you think smalls will catch mids, with new lands mids became micro now.

Congrats devs

2. They only bothered with lb players the ones that throw $$$$$

3. The best thing they could do, is make new upgrades in app purchases deals that would help.

But would you spend, if they implemented them? I certainly wouldn't, but then again I retired. :p

4. These threads are so boring. Miss don't need new land, they have land to upgrade. They have no reason to want new lands. The lands are designed for bigger players to sink money into.

Worry about finishing what's on your plate before you think about desert, people are already half way done with these lands and you want them to be cheaper.
    People are making 700b off only 40 actions and you want higher plunder?

These lands are focused on big players. The ones that didn't have a way of expanding in the game (other than allies).

Think about the big picture before posting in threads

5. These lands were created to extend the life of the game for the devoted players. Making them easier to complete goes against every reason they were created

6. Interesting. . . But I think I'm just going to drink a beer

7. You're not going to become bc so no point in complaining

8. So much complaining about cost

You forget as you upgrade you increase your plunder

More plunder = more upgrades =more plunder

The more you grow the more you grow

9. Reduce osmon/abyss prices by 25%

10. Why?

Crests aren't doing enough?

11. if you're not giving $$$ the devs aren't listening. LB pays devs salaries.
    Kaw will implode with greed eventually.

12. Just lower the building cost once all the LB players are 80% BC
    Makes everyone happy

Right?

13. Theres alot more to this game than being build complete. Well.... unless your a fairy

14. You're asking for the impossible. They don't understand this term called help.

15. Bro no point chasing this unrealistic game, just play within your pocket.

16. this

17. Why would you request for a discount? They released these new lands for the lb players, for those who poured the most rl money into this game. You want to BC immediately? Then pay for it. No? Then play it the way others play it :)

18. I don't see a reason to lower prices, but I haven't seen any osmon crests except for those nob boxes they were selling. But I never got those boxes to drop anything good anyway.

19. OK its a gold sink at least it stop the ally market having stupid price to stat ratio for a while...

If you weren't BC before this update I very much doubt you are magically going to become one now stop moaning about it doesn't even affect you.

20. Personally the only way of making this gap between smalls, mids, and the BC groups is by reducing the cost of land that was out before. By this I mean once a land set is no longer the second newest(abyss at this point) the price gets cut by 25% lets say. Now while this is not helping the upper mid class of players who only have osmon left this is helping those who want to see there is still 'hope' left of BC. That little bit of hope can change a person's attitude on spending by seeing that 5$ as something that might really help them.