2017 community wish list

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: 2017 community wish list

Postby SecretKiller on Jan 27 2017, 1:53pm

I feel devs just said f the community with that reply above. Seriously we just want you to listen and comment on our ideas lol. Is that to much?
SecretKiller

Postby 1_BadAss_Devilish_Rogue__Semzz on Jan 27 2017, 2:14pm

_____________ZERO_____________ wrote:My wish list is as follows,

Limit the hide ally ability to 72 hours or less. Don't let players cast the spell more than 3 times in a 72 hour period. The spell wasn't designed for a player to hide their allies indefinitely. This is a problem for all sides in the current osw and is a big reason people aren't building towers anymore.

Incentivize players to stay in their home clans instead of hopping for events-ee-trains-br. Give clans a plunder bonus based on their clan rank on the leaderboard. Make it significant enough for them to stay.

Let us convert extra votive ash into aqua-inferno-mith.

Thanks and good luck to all!

No idea why you would make another thread crying about the hide ally spell other than if you didn't want everyone to see what was said last time you cried about it. There is cheating in this game and the hide ally spell is the only way to compete with the cheaters.

Remove and or limit the hide ally spell without dealing with the cheaters and you will see half of kaw quit. Period end of story.
1_BadAss_Devilish_Rogue__Semzz

Postby Secariusx on Jan 27 2017, 2:44pm

[ATA]Mark wrote:This thread needs more effort OP. Where is the consolidated list on p1?

Thats a bit of work. Some of these replys are not easy to reflect. But if it means devs will legitimately consider AND give feedback on atleast some of these suggestions Ill either help OP or try to consolidate the replys myself. Only if its said feedback will for sure be given though (I.E. If something can not be done - or unwilling to do, because of balance issue for example -, say why)

Too many legitimate threads without devs for anyone to put effort in. Not attacking devs but tons of threads made without even a generic "Looking into this" or a simple answer. Thats why you see effortless threads js
Secariusx

Postby [ATA]Mark on Jan 27 2017, 3:05pm

Secariusx wrote:
[ATA]Mark wrote:This thread needs more effort OP. Where is the consolidated list on p1?

Thats a bit of work. Some of these replys are not easy to reflect. But if it means devs will legitimately consider AND give feedback on atleast some of these suggestions Ill either help OP or try to consolidate the replys myself. Only if its said feedback will for sure be given though (I.E. If something can not be done - or unwilling to do, because of balance issue for example -, say why)

Too many legitimate threads without devs for anyone to put effort in. Not attacking devs but tons of threads made without even a generic "Looking into this" or a simple answer. Thats why you see effortless threads js

Fair enough.
[ATA]Mark
Game Designer

Postby Noodle on Jan 27 2017, 3:27pm

Shark eb
Noodle

Postby IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI on Jan 27 2017, 3:50pm

immortal999 wrote:I wish for better developers

FAworldentertainment wrote:We need a change your build day once a year and crystal timer when it's Time to stop.we should also have spy quest and hold on the new lands for a while don't release for a while. New color change name spells and alchemist spells as a whole can we degrade eq to get aqua and infer

__xFalcox_of__WoG___ wrote:- Get rid of world chat for players in war

- Bring back build tokens this week

- Make winning team in war get their xtal back 100% of time

- Random/Advantage in indi wars

- Promote clan loyalty more

- New type of event, this copy and paste is garbo

- War Seasons more often

- Return of prestige LB

Cobra wrote:Clan tax system to buy things that benefit the clan. Like maybe you can buy a indefinite 1% plunder boost for 5 tril from the clan tax ll the way up to 10%.

xXP_3Xx_xx__MH__xx_xXP_3Xx wrote:Stop b2b events.
I want a new KAW.

AZ__Lili_InUrButt__TEC wrote:I wish to know which butthurt mod keeps silencing me. I offer 2 seals as reward for information. Ss as proof plz. Thanks :-)

IlSPIl0OIIKYIIGUllNIIlSHiPlI wrote:PvP blitz AND LL WAR Optin comfirnation. Would rather have one for ll war if any at all

lIlWarlIl-RoGuE1-llILorlll wrote:1)More indi war brackets with less stat spread from top to bottom so 3/4 of a clan aren't useless.

2) return of full set super equipment for season 7 that will far surpass hte equipment so people actually have a reason to war

3) seeing as everyone is doing 3x the damage on hte versus when it came out add the extra bar permanent or make a longer lasting eb that pays more for the same price.

4)lowland indi Wars for people who don't play on pc and use auto clickers and don't feel like sucking someone's ​ to lowland war and don't like signing up for wars but war sporadically whenever they feel...

It can't be that hard to have multiple format wars going on at the same time....my guess is you will have way more sign ups for the indi version of what is now a pointless war format

Q10 wrote:I'm a big fan of the ash conversion idea.

Would like an xtal usage counter/clock to keep track of when jail is on its way.

Instead of the token 1 xtal for the dev's thanks/holiday gift etc(seems outdated now) how about a 24 hour plunder bonus %

24 hour heath Crysal usage timer

Spy quests that would boost if even just a little bit in nob/gold rewards to benefit midsize/smalls

I like the events the smaller accounts benefit greatly from the silver bar drop so I'd say increase the bar drop

Relocate the pvp opt in icon to lower in the alchemist menu (common sense) also the pvp opt in event is a little broken, it's really just about finding a large open spy build to attack
I don't know how to fix that but I'd assume you'd have to make pvp opt more attractive to get more participation because the pvp opt in could be the purest form of battle in the game if executed like the earliest pvp events
Mogi wrote:A token that once activated gives you 1 hour to change your build completely for free.

_____________ZERO_____________ wrote:My wish list is as follows,

Limit the hide ally ability to 72 hours or less. Don't let players cast the spell more than 3 times in a 72 hour period. The spell wasn't designed for a player to hide their allies indefinitely. This is a problem for all sides in the current osw and is a big reason people aren't building towers anymore.

Incentivize players to stay in their home clans instead of hopping for events-ee-trains-br. Give clans a plunder bonus based on their clan rank on the leaderboard. Make it significant enough for them to stay.

Let us convert extra votive ash into aqua-inferno-mith.

Thanks and good luck to all!

iCantSKO wrote:- Bring back random/advantage type wars in indi wars and possible implement advantage wars in ll wars

- the ash idea you had is a good one^

- special New Years event with building tokens/land tokens that can be converted into gold for BC players as an option

Also I made a post couple weeks ago which suggested making votive ash able to be converted into aqua and inferno. It got a couple supports. Heres the link. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=182711
IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI

Postby [ATA]Mark on Jan 27 2017, 4:16pm

Awesome, thanks.
[ATA]Mark
Game Designer

Postby IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI on Jan 27 2017, 4:22pm

[ATA]Mark wrote:Awesome, thanks.

Np, I hope you keep to your reply to seca and give feedback. I tried to get the ones that seemed possible but all that were formatted as a list I included. If I missed anyone pm me Ill add it.
IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI

Postby -chubbychaser- on Jan 27 2017, 4:37pm

Can you bring back the "rare seal of damned" drop from certain ebs or increase the drop rate to what it was originally?

@ ata mark
-chubbychaser-

Postby _Ark-Project_Evolution-X_ on Jan 27 2017, 8:28pm

1. Increase the drop rate of aqua and inferno.
2. Increase the drop rate of scrolls for enchanting equipments from SCRAG eb.
3. Lower the mithril price of equipment from alchemist. This would encourage more new players to pvp, hence xtal usage, hence nobility sales.
4. Create a system where mithril can be broken into aqua and inferno. And aqua and inferno can be combined to create mithril. Combining and desintegrating should also cost gold.
5. FIX THE *$#%&*! BUILDING DESCREPANCIES!
6. Reduce the hit range by 30-40%.
7. Why do you have xtal lock if it would encourage more xtal sales?
8. START BEING CREATIVE AGAIN and stop the copy paste events. We could have some betting-system, reward choices, other items to collect besides those rng boxes.
9. Yes, perma ZTA if you want to be greedy.
10. GOLD SINK. Lots of good ideas have been posted and was ignored :roll:
_Ark-Project_Evolution-X_

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests