kaw trading card game

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by CLANGRAHAM2, Dec 8, 2016.

1. I think that a game where u can do exactly the same as kaw pvp clan against clan trade cards earn them in battles get items just like kaw but as a trading card game please post feedback on this

2. Would the card game be copy and paste as well as pay to win like this version?

3. Man out of all I have read today this is the best idea. Unfortunately I don't see any way a card game would/could work.

4. I think you've been playing clash way to much, but I always like the art work in the card games

5. I think it would be fun. It won't happen but if it does I'll be one of the first to buy it

6. Join the revolution

8. Yes I think it would be a good thing devs could incorporate card drops into epics like evil necromancer in scragg and personalise cards like banners also upgradable I love the art work myself it's not a pipe dream let's make it a reality

9. That's up to devs if they make it a paste and play or just pay to get booster card packs which could help in war etc @fire

10. I'll trade you this card for 500 Aveum pieces

11. I'll take that deal. I'll be LB then

12. Make ur own card pinkeh.. I'll trade ya

13. As much as i like the idea because i enjoy kaw i think that card games like hearthstone which have a huge market for because of how many people played wow can really be successful, a kaw cardgame would most certainly be a failure profit wise.

14. Arkosa isn't this womanly

15. FireKTN.. where is my seal?..

Admit it.. that trading card made you "laugh"

16. All I'm saying is we can try to support this idea then the more support we get devs will think what the hell we must have a good idea here let's try a mock version which may launch with support from ata

17. Sounds awful lol

18. I like this idea so I support the idea would be fun️