New Tier Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by POD_-MsSouthernRebeL-_, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Tier ???

Dargarian Blood.

The ground crackles beneath your troops feet, as they march towards the distant Jagged Edge Mountain, a groan echoing in the desolate haze that had settled there.
    All others had been forbidden by the Elders to pass through the Mountain as it's foretold that a serpent like creature with wings having touched the sky, and could easily slice a man into two had been spotted there.
    It was said she had talons that cut like razors, horns on its head grown of an impenetrable substance and multifaceted eyes that shifted to see between an almost x-ray vision during the day, to a highly focused night vision, blinking its slitted reptile like lids.
    As massive as the beast was, she had a way of hiding when the need called for it.
    The beast would lie dormant, sleeping at the bottom of the ocean until mating season awoke her. The rare Dargarian Blood dragon is rumored to appear every Century, nesting for as long as it takes to locate a suitable mate.
    Luna is what the local people had named her, believed to be the last of her kind.
    Hide black as coal.Her eyes lighting up the night sky.
    Luna has been slowly picking off the local villagers, building her reserves as she searches for her mate.

The villagers that have hired you, the last of your Dragon slayer line, are willing to sacrifice the small fortune in gold they can muster.
    They also tell you that the cave she is nesting in is believed to be magically enchanted, with a mystical armor plating covering the walls and entrance.

~Armor Drop~
    The armor enchanted with luck, ("a higher drop rate" + gold) Forged in gold from the Nether World (high Attk stats) Bejeweled with precious gems that was enchanted by a noble thief (high spy defense stats)

~Must Haves~
    And certain armor to drop 1st b4 u can play the next EB in the tier. I want the armor to have a 5% gold drop. And other armor with a 1% chest drop. 0% item drops(seals/ horns/ circles /seeds)

The armor will drop from each EB in its Tier. The armor is me describing what ppl will get from the armor. End of the 1st EB in this tier to drop a certain amount of items. Depending on how much they hit through the EB to get dropped items (All-Seeing Eye & Dagger) &

~Equipment Dropped from this EB~
    Dargarian Blood stained Axe(35mcs Attk)(28mcs Spy Def.) BFE

I need feedback on this new EB idea please give it a yay or nay. It still needs work ik, but if y'all have any suggestions please let me know along with your vote! Thanks & Happy KAWing guys :)

So I just updated the drop rate % from 10 to 5, BC whoever that was at the bottom of pg3 is definitely right.
    And I took out the items, xtals, & chest drop rate for armor BC once again he is right. And I can't live without kaw so I'm not gonna try to kill it.

If Y'all have any SUGGESTION'S please comment what u would think would Benefit this game.

•Sweet spot suggestions available!
    •What items do y'all see fit to use here?

_______The_Man_In_Black_______

Has laid out a format and broke up the story line so that it could have at least 3ebs in this Tier.

Once I figure out how to post the format I'll update yall to give y'all a better prospective. Thank you guys and I hope it gets up and running after devs figure out their new game isn't worth it :)

Figured it out yaaay :)

The First epic battle in this Tier.

Stay tuned for more!

2. Re: New Epic Battle

No support

3. Re: New Epic Battle

4. Re: New Epic Battle

Could u explain why u don't like it. It would help me out?

5. Re: New Epic Battle

Yayyy! Thank you devs :)

6. Re: New Epic Battle

When will this eb be out? I iz excited :D

7. Re: New Epic Battle

A decent stat battle ax would be badass lol. (Asof ones stats blow)

Just like the wizard staff (Insert "You shall not pass jokes")

8. Re: New Epic Battle

Yay

9. Re: New Epic Battle

Ikr! I love the devs for this!!!

10. Re: New Epic Battle

nice

11. Re: New Epic Battle

Support

12. Re: New Epic Battle

I'm not a dev lol but they told me they would do it with more support from the kawmunity so keep up the yay guys!!

13. Re: New Epic Battle

Yay

14. Re: New Epic Battle

Seems like it would be a good eb. Hopefully not to hard to complete maybe similar to FOD

15. Re: New Epic Battle

A bit sloppy. Check Narwhals EB in Best Of to see how to properly organize an EB suggestion thread

16. Re: New Epic Battle

Seems like a good idea

Support

17. Re: New Epic Battle

Thanks for letting me know its sloppy but I'm on a phone idk how to make it to profection unless I'm on a pc

18. Re: New Epic Battle

Sounds like a cool eb

19. Re: New Epic Battle

Support

20. Re: New Epic Battle

Love to see it in action Rebel - keep hope alive !