Global EB Event

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by OG-Sticky-BoC, Sep 4, 2016.

1. I already suggested this on an alt, I bumped it, its "world boss event". Support

2. And then we could have clans that could create an alliance, den we haz alliance ebsies

3. They could create a new type of mithspell to participate in this Global event

4. How would u make it so everyone would btw no support

5. It sounds completely stupid. Why have that when you can just do the eb in your own clan. No support

6. *Facepalm*

7. Support. Needs to be developed and balanced but it's a great idea

8. Support would be cool

9. Is this meant to have the same premise that was behind the vigor wisp community event?

10. It is similar in the fact that it is a global effort but instead of collecting vigor wisps, the idea behind this is to have an eb which everyone works together to defeat.

11. I love the idea

12. Support

13. Support

14. Support,
    I like the idea of this. All those that want to pin through war/pvp/Farming can stay out of any clan and still be part of a epic battle.
    Maybe have a time limit on each phs so it doesn't fail but you get rewards based on phs you get to make it last longer

15. Let's also start a New World Order yeah?

Good idea; but bars would have to be all att/ass, as there are some spy bars in ebs and you're full troops ect., so it can work.

Could also be like, everyone gets 100m per eb that finishes, even if they don't hit, but people who actually hit ect get AFF or ect of payout?

Basically everyone gets $$, but those that he'll more actually get $$, so just making alts and waiting for $$ on alts would take too long to be profitable?