Global EB Event

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by OG-Sticky-BoC, Sep 4, 2016.

1. players vs the devs 

2. Firstly Support.

I'd like to see his implemented with a damage and a successful actions leaderboard.

We have legends now all you need is some dialog for a world wide threat, "all the kingdoms must unite to defeat this beast"

Chuck in some rare item drops to get people hyped, and rather than an "event" type legend throw this in the mix instead for a week. The legend system so far has jut been promises of something great, but the devs haven't done anything special with it. I think this is a great way of showing that.

Have it similar to the pvp weekend where you can still do clan ebs but you can choose to fight the world eb if you wish as well.

Whether the eb is completable or infinite doesn't bother me at all, both could be implemented quite differently

I'd like to know why the devs haven't commented on this in the 1 years the thread has been open as well.

An idea with such overwhelming support, you would think the devs have something to say about it.

Even if it's just "servers can't take it, maybe down the track"

3. I mean, they've done two global events in the last year. They may not have replied here specifically, but don't complain that they never even tried it.

4. Well, there you go. I only started playing again a little over 2 months ago. Shame I missed them they sound like fun

5. I'm sorry, but I feel as though Legends already accomplishes this feat with everyone interested in receiving event rewards already getting those event rewards.

end line

Should Legends be completely overhauled to make way for this global event, I think this global EB should have some sort of penalty for not completing it (the waves of monsters you could not push back flood into your kingdoms, damaging buildings so that they require repair, and making allies disabled or otherwise unable to give you their bonuses).

end line

That would push active players to be even more active and incentivize them to buy health crystals;

end line

also, all those PC alts don't end up just going in the gutter---they can be useful for making sure the main account gets rich very fast by helping the rest of the community beat the global catastrophe.

6. Would be dope, support

7. Legends is much more like events than it is EBs

Why would you need to overhaul the system to make way for this global eb?

8. Total support, I love the idea of phases that regen, this is a fantastic idea to bring clans together

9. Makes me glad to see so much support.

@AThinkingApe any input? Care to offer any kind of input, feedback, or acknowledgement?

10. Lb clans beat it in 5 hours no support

11. Complete support good idea !!! 

12. So basically you just copied most MMORPG games who have this kind of thing, doesnt work the same here still a horrible idea, how would a player with 5 mill cs or 500mill cs hit the same thing? It might be a semi decent not very creative idea but it just doesn't translate to KaW

13. I think its easy to say "support" but in reality nobody has any clue how to make something like this work and actually be beneficial to both the 5 and 500 mill cs player