Global EB Event

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by OG-Sticky-BoC, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Support. Nice idea.

2. So much support

3. I support this but it's been asked for many times with large support and so far devs have basically ignored it.

4. Heck yeah! So much support!!

5. I have never seen it mentioned. I have seen requests to recall glabl event efforts but not for a global EB.

6. Support , maybe include WC updates to track overall progress. Hope the game designers see our overwhelming positive support for this.

7. Tons of people would hit the EB once and go on about their business just to get rewards for it

8. It would be easy to track individual actions/contribution. Determining a method of loot distribution is all part of the process. They do it with every EB.I don't see single hitters to be an issue.

9. Support

It should have scout only bars and attack only bars or else it would just her boring. Asof/Lotl/goth, are all very boring, if we do get this it should he interesting

10. We be cool to see it happen. Something new to the game would be nice for a change.

11. Have any devs seen this yet?

12. The devs have a benchmark, the WA used to show how many hits or was it achievements? Can't recall, but it dropped the spyglass is my recollection. So in closing the devs have a budget figure of hits roughly to work with.

13. Different bars for different stat ranges
    Sweet spot bars with a big window
    A regen bar , when at zero, locks out other att/ass bar
    All types of actions / items should be used

14. Personally I would love to see a global event like this. Perhaps something that is unbeatable but a challenge of sorts to see how long you can last. Make the eb have a very large bar (perhaps sub bars that need maintaining too) that regenerates over time. As time goes on this bar regenerates faster and faster so becomes harder and harder to maintain. At the end when it fails rewards are distributed based on individual efforts in the eb as well as global rewards depending on how long the community manage to keep this going.

If there were clan based rewards for this too (clans with most contribution) then there could also be a spell that boosts damage and plunder for all members within the clan for 1 hour. Smaller clans would struggle to compete but it also gives potential for more rewards to be distributed as a whole which would help smaller players grow so I'm kinda split on whether this would be good or not.

15. Maybe have a clan vote. The devs would schedule these ebs on X day and give us X days to complete. For a clan to opt in they must have atleast 50 or (X) amount of members say yes. I don't think clan should be able to run another eb cuz that could be tricky I think. Also to run say this eb needed (X) amount of CS . So u would have only 10 little clans sign up to hit this beast. Maybe have a clan cap as well or a CS cap? But I love the idea.