"Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle*Updated*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Do you think we should still be able to watch a set amount of ads per day for nobility?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The fyber option works well enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello beautiful

2. 100% Support

3. support its bs

4. Support.

And make the ones that should work, work.

5. Not sure why we can’t have Tapjoy instead tbh. I’ve done several through this one that have worked just fine, but more often than not, they don’t.

Their support center does suck too. I did an offer, charges were deducted from my account, but I never received a confirmation email from the advertiser. After going back and forth with support for about 2 weeks and providing them with the necessary proof they requested, their final response was “we’re sorry, but too much time has passed since the original offer, we can not assist you anymore, have a good day”. :/

Support Tapjoy

6. Support this for days

7. Just eliminate these scamming jerkwads. Only about 1% ever work like they advertise on any game offer types. Hense a scam to dupe people out of money.

You want free nobs, devs should incorporate something in game to earn say $5.00 worth of nobs a month for things like name change or whatever.

Things like honor, honesty, integrity are gone.

8. Even mods support this and what are the devs doing about it.. Nothing. Doubling down the amount given for the holidays even though the crap on Oracle wall doesn’t work. You are opening your players to viruses and scams and you just ignore it. This thread is old and full of support yet has been ignored.

Well, at least I can see that some things never change. Why is it always the crappy things that stay the same. :/

9. Support I got scammed for two years from this site before finally removed from my credit report by joining a class action lawsuit I got 2.50$ back but it hurt my credit until it was removed. They just kept sending coffee I didn’t order even after I moved and billing me for it.

10. Support, sign me up

11. This thread is still alive? False hope at its finest 

12. Semi support. I dislike the "offers" although some are legit and well worth it
    However many games do the vidéo aspect for some rewarda which im ok with. Ill watch a 30 second ad guaranteed to make the game im playing some cash while getting a minor reward (xtal here or there. Some nobs. Etc;)