The CLAN BANNER

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ___lIIIAlphaIIlI_________, Jan 5, 2016.

1. I would have created an attractive thread but there really is no need because this is an idea.

The Clan Banner.
    If you look in clan LB(I have android so I dont know if it comes up on IOS) every clan has a little blue shield with swords(coat of arms?).

Instead of that shield I thought we could implement a clan Banner.
    These clan banners would be rewards which could be attained by clan based events.

The clan Banner could have more Attack/defense stats , Plunder spells, weekly tribute(all members receive 5% of their earnings in EBs, this % can change according to rarity of banner.)

Another Idea I had was actually being able to customise those shields by adding a customizable coat of arms with symbols, the symbols and designs can be attained In the clan events and they could not only make the banner look attractive but give bonuses such as free colour spell for one day in any day of the week.

How I would organise these clan events:

Tier 1 : clans ranked 1-100
    Tier 2: clans ranked 101-200......=
    Tier 7-clans ranked 601-700
    ...continued.

The top clans from each tier would get the chance to win any rewards according to the banners and there can be tier -tier rewards or randomised rewards where every top clan gets random rewards for winning the event in their bracket.

I know there is a lot of depth and much we could expand with these brief ideas.I hope you can support this thread and try and include your amazing ideas and integrate it into a great feature which KAW admins can add into the game.

2. Adding customisability and use to the flags would be interesting.

I support.

Then again, the cynical old KaW player in me wants to say they've been like that since clans were implemented and that change is EVIL.

But meh.

3. Thanks bro .

4. Support, but, if it was Zaft Carnage vs Kotfe Illuminati in an OSW (not Zaft vs Apoc) Zaft could copy Kotfe's shield, making Kotfe's shield bonuses go down. And then move to another Zaft clan and get higher bonuses?
    Not sure rarity should be a factor.

5. Make your own...

7. Thank you for the positive responses guys. 

Everybody else please share your views.

8. I support it

9. Support! This is a great idea! :D

10. Interesting idea. I especially like the clan event idea.

11. I like this idea, the more content and things to do the more fun it is for everybody! :) it also makes clan loyalty more valuable too which is always a good thing :D

12. Thank you for sharing your views guys  I'm glad you all like the idea.

Keep the responses coming 

13. I like the idea, make the clan work together for the achievement. This may help to get people back into the "Clan First" mentality. SUPPORT

14. I like this idea, support