IOS in need of MINOR updates! [UPDATE - Android Included]

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ICantThinkOfAName, Dec 8, 2015.

1. I think I speak for all of us among Team IPhone when I say we could use some tweaks to be on par with Android users. I use to have an android, so the struggle is real.

1. Ability to actually see enemies lands when scouting. I have nearly no knowledge of building names besides the stable. A nice visual of an enemies lands can tell me a lot without selecting each individual building.

2. Reading the % of troops remaining in our troops bars. I use to be a tank and had to report my troop levels in cc during EE wars, using an IPhone required me to have a calculator near by for the quickly calculating how many troops I had left. Such a finger workout. It is also helpful when skimming EBs. I know how many regens it will take and where to be % wises for perfect skims. Again, I have to manually calculate when I lose count.

3. Might as well give us the scrolling ability like Android just got also. I don't really care for it, but maybe some do.

Tell me what else to add and I will edit your ideas into the post!

Edit: Android needs some loving too. How about we get those issues fixed for them also and create a balance between both devices!

Newest Update:

2. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

Support

3. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

First of all... HOW IS #1 EVEN POSSIBLE?

70Bil+ stats and you have no building knowledge... WHAT EVEN?

4. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

Stables that's all anyone needs to know.
    Support.

5. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

I support

6. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

You have to take a bad one for every good one though.

So...
    1, After returning to the clan roster of either yours or anyother clan's cr,you will be returned to the top of there roster.

2, Ca will not load the current announcement for a quick edit. Anything that you want to remain in current ca has to be re entered.

3, every other emoji posted on kaw that not be visible.

That shoudld balance it out.

7. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

We are in dyre need of this.

It's not that hard to do it mentally. Don't need exact amounts like 52% or 76%. I'd rather see my actual troop amount.

I don't know what #3 is and probably wouldn't care for it.

8. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

What really needs to be addressed for iPhone users is that when someone successfully scouts you, it doesn't show who it was so you can't even see their buildings either.

That would help alot in fixing everything.

9. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

Isnt that the point

10. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

3 was in reference to the update to fix whatever it was for android users

11. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

Android actually has always had that. One of the recent updates accidentally turned it off. New update restored it.

12. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

Support 

13. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

Remove WC for EE war for iphone makes too much sense.

14. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

I like these ideas. I have both android and iPhone and I find android a more complete user experience.

Support!

15. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

Full support.

16. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

Seems to me android has some things iphone doesn't and also the other way around as well not sure why both devices don't have the exact same version but whatever.

17. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

^You'd prefer a copy and paste skin of KaW on both operating systems?

Why isn't there a carbon copy of KaW on both systems?
    I like to think it's the specs... But then again android KaW runs "okay" on low-end android devices.

So it can't be the specs right?
    Idk, maybe.

Or maybe android KaW allows for more features while iOS KaW doesn't... I'm not sure anymore.

Regardless, Kindle™ is where it's at.

18. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

Ive always assumed there are some sets of coding that are inherently easier to structure for the two devices.

It might not be as simple to do certain layouts or directory path ways and such.

19. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

Yes to all of those. Especially the Scout feature.

And here's one for droid. Allow those users to access their blocked list. Quick access to targets for PvP and unblocking an account if necessary.

20. Re: IOS in need of MINOR updates!

It was so long ago (since I used iOS KaW)
    But wasn't the ability to scout and see the actual buildings present in iOS KaW?

I'm pretty sure it was :/