strips leaderboard

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Swabia, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Why has there never been a strip loss leaderboard like who was the biggest loser?

Active strips should be showing (fer da giggles) and biggest ever.

If active strips showed up there'd be more people dog piling on them, no?

2. Here first

3. A) how did you get Valiant Knight?

B) Teja will be on top for a while...

C) Imagine seeing your own name on it and getting a notification

4. You clearly haven't been playing for long

5. Only two years on and off, about a year in total

6. Support, I would love to see that.

What if it was even a LB for OSW in categories like top strips in a week, month, year and up. Then one for best strip of all time 1vs1 and osw.

Then another LB for 1vs1 strip loss and strip success.

Remember when devs kept track of the Hollow/NAL war on forums(when they were actually involved in the kawmmunity)? That was awesome, 14T-15T seemed like so much back then. If devs could track then I'm sure they can develop something to track them too.

This would totally get PVP back up there as well.

7. Keep off system war off system.

8. No offense, but you do realize why OSW is called Off system war? Its because its not timed, tracked, and war declared.

Its to separate the two, having a LB of strips isn't putting osw into a system. Its just doing what devs and players already can find out. Just a bit of a bonus to the PvP players. Also, adds some fun. Players should get the option though to not track their strips.

9. Can I have the castle code

10. Ah RPL. Now wonder you don't know crap. Swabs was a legend, and you're obviously a noob, trying to be snippy but really making yourself look dumb as hell.

So in question to your question, who the hell are you, coming on forums like your hot ****, trying to talk down on swabs?

11. This is unfair and only aimed at the big spenders! How is a normal player like myself ever to get on this leaderboard?!

No Support

12. Um by having a top strip of the day even?

13. Because everyone who doesnt live under a kaw rock knows who the biggest loser is

14. Offense taken. I have osw since I joined and continue to do so as my primary play style. Yes this is basically putting a system into things. Pretty soon noobs will be asking for incentives for stripping too. Incentivized pvp was the worst thing to happen to KaW since pwars. Only incentive needed is in the damn title of the app. There's no need for a leaderboard system for something that has sadly become a sub culture in KaW instead of the primary culture anyways. H

ere's a lesson for you since you're the one who seems to be ignorant to osw yet attempted to seem superior: osw is about what you TAKE. Remove a player from LB with a strip. Make them lose their money, their spirit. Not MAKE money, not MAKE a leaderboard. Why do you need bragging rights? If you know the mechanics and how to bar count, you know what you did. That's enough for the true breed of osw players.

15. I agree with cynder. Just leave off system as it is. Off system.

16.  active strips, yeah no thanks let's no help their Clanmates notice, Swabia became irrelevant in 2012. Everyone knows the largest strips and that's all we care about

17. Kaw gives you valiant knight lol

18. Locked due to being lack of effort.
    /lock

19. I know who swabs is, castle code, 100 days farming, clan I can't remember the name of. What I'm asking is how swabia made that good a contribution to the community, he was banned for half of it. And do your homework too, look at at my banner.

Caught off there weren't you?

Edit: now that I think about it, you are nothing but a weak bully. You have around 4x my stats and hit me on assumptions, you decide to try and slack me and a clan off from what you think is going on. That is just a bit stupid really.

You think you're cool, you think you're all top notch material just because you have devious in your name, but knowing most wannabe oswers we have now, you probably use it to hide behind, hoping that if someone like me snaps back then you will be saved by it.

I am not RPL anyway noob.