Update Request List

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Killzone, Oct 16, 2015.

1. You mean excluding hte? Oh, kaw veteran players' day. :D happy birthday, grampa :)

2. Hit range sense release of abyss is way off 140 mil cs shouldn't be able to hit a 22 mil cs this needs to be fixed to be fair to the Pvp and osw type players.

3. No especially HTE. See how good people are at transferring funds still 

4. I keep hearing this "Shut off ebs for a time period" theory. Its selfish & pointless. As stated countless times most players are strictly pve. Some are pve & pvp & few are solely pvp. Pve is a deep part of kaw & taking it away screws the mass majority of players period & cuts devs income dramatically. Which in turn shortens kaws life span.

5. Calm down I'm well aware it won't ever happen. I'm just remembering the glory days of KaW. There still needs to be a KaW Classic App

6. I don't expect a 2 year player to understand. But your rage amuses me.

Let the hate flow through you.

It is your destinyyyy

7. For android a block list unless anyone can point me in the direction of finding it and like I said I want a pet.

8. KaW should have no EBs for April Fools.

9. Bumpity bump will work on later today

10. Get a reward each day if you login, and if you login for 30 days(Could be consecutive, devs choice) you'd have a great great reward on the last day.

11. Interactive weekend events which enhances the social aspects of KaW:
    these are my examples
    -historical and informative trivia questions related to KaW
    -hide and seek, look for a dev impersonating as a newbie player
    -creative equipment design contest
    -creative war story writing contest
    -coolest IGN of the week
    -look for the "tag". (A dev or a mod, posts a unique symbol or art in a player's wall and the top 5 player who found it, gets a reward)

12. I'd like to see an ally bonus for the steal action both for PvP and PvE

13. Sorry guys, I have finals coming up next week and this week was all essays review and presentations.

After next week I'll be free and updating frequently

14. Bump, flood this thread with some awesome ideas so I'm kept busy when I get finished with finals xD!

15. Bump so killzone's pride and joy can stay in at without her spamming bump, in hopes to stay relevant.