Update Request List

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Killzone, Oct 16, 2015.

1. PVP
    Unable to hit from DTW and 5m cs+ than defender cant attack (50+m cs unable to hit 14m cs for example-something that happens because 50+m cs actually can hit 14m cs)
    At least these 2 things would make pvp more fair and funny

2. Plz link my thred.
    I want achievements to be more worth it.
    I have a thred on it called Golden Achievements
    # <----- when I tried to make a link I just got this :p
    You can probably find it anyway

3. You're probably going to have to shorten the link. I reccomend using tinyurl or bit.ly.

4. EE level one takes two war losses to loose. Will help with growth of smaller warring accounts and bring participation levels up helping with matching issues. ( not the answer but a way to help war numbers )

5. Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I'm still studying as I am now, I will do so today after my midterm!

6. This is quite the thread you got going here. Good luck.

7. PC/chat update, move new message notification to top of friends list to prevent scrolling and never finding new pms.

8. 5mCS isnt that huge of a difference, I'll list to decrease the range of battle list. Once I add a battle list section it will move from misc section to General PvP.

I'm going to just list this as Add a Golden Border on LB Tier Achievements, its to the point. This will also later be moved from the Misc section to a soon to be created Achievement section.

@DRGN sorry love, give me another one, Imitation-Cheese already gave that xD

Other than that update requests have been added, will cont. updating now.

Also @Frog thank you :D

9. Don't bump a useless thread, noob.

10. Says the dude that just bumped the same thread..

Noob.

11. @Majoras_Mask please stay off my thread from here on out

Kthxbai!

Drgn<3

12. Notification of account entering clan including which admin let them in

13. Black market or auction for equip. Everyone seems to complain about unwanted equip. Could allow players to auction off equip (sells for more higher the level or auto resets to level 0), or equip stealable if inactive (if inactive for 6 months, may mark a certain equip of that inactive player's, and each successful action gives chance to steal the equip)

14. It is because it was bumped two minutes ago,noob.

15. Let android copy ca ._.

16. Bump for bae

17. How about a way to hide your stats from everyone else... as a mith spell.. so you cas it and your stats read ?????? I think it would be fun and would make war very challenging

18. I feel we've been over due for a new castle upgrade for a while now... maybe there can be different aviation of the next ug that give different bonuses?

Also I'd like a auto upgrade for equip, maybe for 15-20 nobs?

Also legendary or hero equip that drops from any epic battle (obviously a super stupid drop chance like .00001%)