Update Request List

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Killzone, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Bumpped my thread for you to add

2. Add TapJoy. People don't use the free nobs thing because it scams and or doesn't reward. One nob for one ad works for me. They can even cap a limit per day.
    - That shows game loyalty if it takes 59 nobs for 1 sod and you can get say 3-5 nobs a day from watching ads.
    10-20 days of loyalty can reward in a
    free sod.

Incentives. #MakeKawGreatAgain

3. How about we don't get taxed on bb/sb, we bank full amout but get taxed when we decide to ug, think that is unfair thx

4. My idea/question is......

Would it not be nice to have a spell to block the use of pots being able to be used? One spell for each category of pots, lasting 2 hours. Free or purchase????
    My reason is......what a waste of time and gold if you war both LL and Indi. You have to purchase pots each time you indi, then turn around and sell them to LL war. Would be soooooo very nice to just cast a spell and have those pots blocked from being used if you don't want them to be. Who knows this may increase the number of ppl who war....

I thank you ahead of time for your support!!
    Meiska

5. I think the clan title of Princess should be an option

6. Woa I didn't even know my thread made it into this 

7. Bump for possible update or so I can find it easily to delete this entire thread because who needs it when devs just want to ignore our requests on this thread that have been here since 2015… yet check out a christmas wishlist at the end of 2016.

None of our ideas were ever recognizes by the fake money hungry devs just looking to finally see our ideas when they realized their game is dying. Yes devs, allowing the players to have a chance to decide where the game is headed would have helped keep and grow OUR game years ago.

We need a power to the players. Devs need to put their faith into us for voting on content. We've stayed by them for years, most new players are just alts… We stayed by the devs as their game fell off the top in all marketplaces. We put faith that you'd keep this game great, now for once trust us and don't just do nice things for us because you saw a christmas post all filled with cheer and decided to finally give a damn. Listen to us YEAR round, everyday, every week, every month etc.

/endrant

Anyways I'm back after a few months, depression is a you know what and I didnt like doing anything I enjoyed, no interest in anything. Was gonna update so i can get back into enjoying what i use to, but appears there may be no point

8. Will have time soon, finally secured an apartment. If anyone would like to take over this PM me if not thats okay ill start it up once I secure my first paycheck and pay my phone bill<3

9. Bump needs more recognition

10. The war system needs fixed or replaced. Longer it waits longer it takes to get done.

11. Tell us that total amount of stats in trades somewhere. So we know how much instead of having to add the cs together.

12. I just downloaded this app again today, how many of these have been implemented? Theres so many changes!

13. Sick necrobump, pal

14. Zero

16. Would be interested in you going through and updating thread. Maybe it'll spark developers interest again

17. Not entirely true they did remake the clan structure but that's about it lol