Update Request List

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Killzone, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Haven't finished yet, will be posting past ideas, threads, etc. Also any idea suggested here can be added. If you remember anything that isn't on the list feel free to mention it here and it will be added.

No thread is required to get your update request on the lisf

2. Hopefully this attracts the devs attention, many quality ideas that should be implemented within the game.

One idea that I have always liked is a full time dev that communicates with the community within the game. I know kaw_com is supposed to but it seems he will only appear once every blue moon. We need someone who will be hands on and listen to what the players think about the game. The players are what keeps the game going, why do they continue to ignore our opinions on the game?? Given, if they responded frequently and showed they are working to better KaW I would be more then satisfied but the silence is what kills me.

Give us something Devs...

*cough* kaw roadmap¿ *cough*

3. KZ - thanks for taking the time to put this together. This will help keep good suggestions from getting lost on a flood of posts.

Please let me know if I can help and I will try to keep an eye out for anything worthwhile to add to the list.

4. Free waffles everyday!!!

5. I've loved this thread in all its forms.

Thank you for bringing it back Kz!

6. Plz add that inactives in ee wars get broken sword for at least 3 weeks. Punishment needs to be greater for letting down others imo

7. EE level 6 (double blades in gold emblem). 50% bonus, but acts as a buffer if you lose a war.

8. Thank you, this is much needed.

9. Re: Update Request List - PC

Wonderful thread, KZ.
    I would request that the incoming pm's on PC move to the top of the Friends List, as they do on a mobile device. It's annoying to have to scroll through a large list to find an incoming pm.

10. Order the god damned friends list on PC 

11. Like we can specially order it? If you mean alphabetically it already is :eek:

Other than that new ideas have been added ^_^
    updated, going back to scrolling threads, more shall be up soon

**Also**

• PC UPDATES
    • ANDROID UPDATES
    • LEADERBOARD UPDATES
    • CHAT UPDATES

**Have been added**

12. I meant order it by new unread PMs, not alphabetically.

Order was probably not the right word to use to describe such a feature request, but I'm not coming up with a more descriptive word to use at the moment. Soz

13. Oh great. My year plus hiatus actually allowed this noobs to grow past me 

Now I'm really depressed

14. Please keep on topic :3!

15. I got an idea brewing but it needs fine tuning. Will be posting in a couple days

16. Suggest adding OSW update section, including my 'damage build' idea (my 'What's next KAW' forum thread).

Also, 'Enemy List' is a good one...

17. Support. Hopefully the devs pay attention to this thread

18. Suggested this a few weeks ago: adjust promo drops so build plays less of a role. I think Optimal on my thread suggested 1 action, 1 item - just as a possible example.

19. I love you.