Update Request List

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Update Request List

Postby Killzone on Oct 16 2015, 2:08pm

Hello everyone, I'm Killzone ^_^! Just a little background, I've been playing Kaw for 7 years, I've seen many changes in kaw and updates of course. I don't know much about EE, so if something doesn't seem right, please let me know. Other than that small problem- I promise to make sure your ideas are heard.

I wanted to start off by explaining this thread. This is a recreation of a thread that ran in 2011 and in 2013. Each time the thread had disappeared suddenly. Yet, each time the kawmmunity had come up with over 200+ ideas for updates. Some were actually implemented while others were left behind. This thread is for those who do not have the time to make a thread, it's also for those who want more publicity for their ideas!

RULES:

1. If you post your idea for an update on here, but you have a thread... please let me know and I will link your thread under the heading.
  2. If the majority of the Kawmmunity agrees your idea will not work, it will be assumed so
  3. Also if the above happens and you're idea is listed as such, its only so others do not suggest it
  4. Don't harrass or bully someone for their idea, please use Constructive Criticism
  5. There is no need to broaden your idea if you cannot, the hope is that even just you mentioning it, that others will help you with the details
  6. If one of your ideas is wrongly listed, please contact me
  7. Please keep this serious, trolls will be asked to leave immediately, any trolling is off topic.
  8. Have fun, be creative, lets get our voices heard!

Key:
  1. Suggestion would not work or Currently Denied by Kawmunity
  2. Implemented by ATA
  3. Possibly being implemented or in the works
  4. ATA has responded postively
  5. ATA Response=Negative
  6. Additional information
  7. Member who Suggested Idea w/link to profile

The Key is your guide to see what Ideas have been recognized positively or negatively. Update Requests that have been denied or implemented will stay on the list. This way the Update Request is not suggested again.

Featured Threads:
Proposal for different clan structure #2 by Kezzer is a concise representation of the kawmmunity's desires for their clan structure. Kezzer has taken the time to make sure he/she looks over the kawmmunitys pros and cons about the newly added clan structure. Kezzer frequently responds to any "critiques" and will answer any questions about the proposal. Amazing job Kezzer, and constant support to all your hard work to make KaW a better place.

Improving the new player experience: more gold when hired) by Kapitalist is a much needed addition for the expansion of KaW. Kapitalist describes different tactics that can be implemented for new players growth. He/She as well as other players in the kawmmunity agree that new players are NOT receiving enough money or help to grow and continue the game. Although lands are unlocked for free, players still struggle to gain the funds to build on these lands, especially with barely any new player clans running eb's for them. Helping the new players helps the whole kawmmunity, the focus should be on creating a game anyone can jump into and actually grow and get somewhere.

• res
  • res

• Music and Sound -Suggested By Kawmmunity
  • Copy "CA" -Raspberry
  • Aqua & Inferno Displayed on Profile-naohra
  • Blocked Player List--grizzy-

• Scouts show opponent land like Android -Suggested By Kawmmunity
  • res

• Scouts show opponent land like Android -Suggested By Kawmmunity
  • Order Friends List on PM w/Unread at the Top -Imitation-Cheese

Last edited by Killzone on Mar 16 2017, 10:48am, edited 57 times in total.
Killzone

Re: Update Request List

Postby Killzone on Oct 16 2015, 2:08pm

Thread Start Date:10/16/2015

CURRENTLY BEING WORKED ON AND REVAMPED, FEEL FREE TO START GIVING IDEAS ie; I'm still adding decent threads already suggested in the request forum/section

I had some family emergencies and issues which hit my activity hard, I am Looking to keep this thread going once again now that everything is hopefully going well.
IF POSSIBLE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HELP ME GO THROUGH THE IDEA/REQUEST FORUM SECTION IF YOU FIND ANY DECENT IDEAS LMK BY FOLLOWING<3

LINKS TO PLAYER PROFILES Status:ON

IN THE PROCESS: Battle List/PVP & Achievement Section

LAST UPDATED:
11/13/2016 7:57AM EST 8-)

Special Thanks to DN_Kassio for mentioning this thread time and time again, you gave me the motivation to return this!
Last edited by Killzone on Nov 13 2016, 5:00am, edited 34 times in total.
Killzone

Postby Killzone on Oct 16 2015, 2:09pm

res

It doesn't matter who you are, or where you come from, or how much money you've got in your pocket. You have your own destiny and your own life ahead of you. --Lady Gaga
Killzone

res

It doesn't matter who you are, or where you come from, or how much money you've got in your pocket. You have your own destiny and your own life ahead of you. --Lady Gaga
Killzone

res

Killzone

Postby Killzone on Oct 16 2015, 2:44pm

Res
Killzone

Postby 67 on Oct 16 2015, 3:16pm

No support

Postby -Narwhal on Oct 16 2015, 3:18pm

Last edited by -Narwhal on Oct 16 2015, 3:38pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Narwhal

Postby -Sweet-n-Sauer- on Oct 16 2015, 3:21pm

Woo hoo! Someone did read my thread, even though it has a weird title.
-Sweet-n-Sauer-

Postby Bliss on Oct 16 2015, 3:27pm

Excellent idea bringing this back
Bliss

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests