Update Request List

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Killzone, Oct 16, 2015.

1. RULES:

1. [*]If you post your idea for an update on here, but you have a thread... please let me know and I will link your thread under the heading.
      [*]If the majority of the Kawmmunity agrees your idea will not work, it will be assumed so
      [*]Also if the above happens and you're idea is listed as such, its only so others do not suggest it
      [*]Don't harrass or bully someone for their idea, please use Constructive Criticism
      [*]There is no need to broaden your idea if you cannot, the hope is that even just you mentioning it, that others will help you with the details
      [*]If one of your ideas is wrongly listed, please contact me
      [*]Please keep this serious, trolls will be asked to leave immediately, any trolling is off topic.
      [*]Have fun, be creative, lets get our voices heard!

Key:
    1. Suggestion would not work or Currently Denied by Kawmunity
    2. Implemented by ATA
    3. Possibly being implemented or in the works
    4. ATA has responded postively
    5. ATA Response=Negative
    6. Additional information
    7. Member who Suggested Idea w/link to profile

Featured Threads:
    Proposal for different clan structure #2 by Kezzer is a concise representation of the kawmmunity's desires for their clan structure. Kezzer has taken the time to make sure he/she looks over the kawmmunitys pros and cons about the newly added clan structure. Kezzer frequently responds to any "critiques" and will answer any questions about the proposal. Amazing job Kezzer, and constant support to all your hard work to make KaW a better place.

Improving the new player experience: more gold when hired) by Kapitalist is a much needed addition for the expansion of KaW. Kapitalist describes different tactics that can be implemented for new players growth. He/She as well as other players in the kawmmunity agree that new players are NOT receiving enough money or help to grow and continue the game. Although lands are unlocked for free, players still struggle to gain the funds to build on these lands, especially with barely any new player clans running eb's for them. Helping the new players helps the whole kawmmunity, the focus should be on creating a game anyone can jump into and actually grow and get somewhere.

• res
    • res

• Music and Sound -Suggested By Kawmmunity
    • Copy "CA" -Raspberry
    • Aqua & Inferno Displayed on Profile-naohra
    • Blocked Player List--grizzy-

• Scouts show opponent land like Android -Suggested By Kawmmunity
    • res

• Scouts show opponent land like Android -Suggested By Kawmmunity
    • Order Friends List on PM w/Unread at the Top -Imitation-Cheese

2. Thread Start Date:10/16/2015

CURRENTLY BEING WORKED ON AND REVAMPED, FEEL FREE TO START GIVING IDEAS ie; I'm still adding decent threads already suggested in the request forum/section

I had some family emergencies and issues which hit my activity hard, I am Looking to keep this thread going once again now that everything is hopefully going well.
    IF POSSIBLE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HELP ME GO THROUGH THE IDEA/REQUEST FORUM SECTION IF YOU FIND ANY DECENT IDEAS LMK BY FOLLOWING<3

LINKS TO PLAYER PROFILES Status:ON

IN THE PROCESS: Battle List/PVP & Achievement Section

LAST UPDATED:
    11/13/2016 7:57AM EST :cool:

Special Thanks to DN_Kassio for mentioning this thread time and time again, you gave me the motivation to return this!

3. No support

4. Woo hoo! Someone did read my thread, even though it has a weird title.

5. Excellent idea bringing this back

6. Glad to see that you made a new thread, I remember the old ones as excellent material.

Well done, Killzone!

PS: could you add the request for expanding the LB over the actual 10k limit of today?

7. thank you I will add this in a moment, can you please remove the image from here and add it to your thread?

8. Thank you Kassio :D <3 I'll add your request as soon as I make the Leaderboard banner/header!

9. Thank you Narwhal, also added in blue. I count even support as a positive response to the start of an idea

10. I wish they would sell gold crux chest again. Or sell seal of the damned at 50% like they did 4 xmass and black friday.

11. Thank you Baron, request is added!

12. Great thread. Hopefully devs will take a look at it and implement some of these ideas.

13. Thank you everyone for your support! I shall continue revamping this tomorrow, just wanted to post this now so everyone can't start posting.

If your thread or idea hasnt been added yet, it will be soon or your thread simply didn't make the cut.

14. The clan updates have been on their way for like two years, it'll never happen the developers are too concerned with their money grab.

15. This is a good thread... Its thought out, yet many interesting ideas I've seen in the past are missing. Too be expected though, can't be superman and get everything lol