Aqua and inferno

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -HAWK-, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Not very good at making threads but whatever.

I propose to the idea to turn in old equipment what we chose to turn into how ever much Aqua or inferno we spent on it. Like if I turn in a level 7 chest piece I would get like 70 Aqua and inferno back.

Comment if you agree or not if not say why thanks.

2. How about silver bars but once u sell u cant get the eq back from.eb

3. Support. Makes sense with current fail rates

4. I agree with shady, can't get equip back once sold. Another note, I wouldn't go 100% on return of inferno or Aqua. Reason equip depreciates over time it's been used like crazy with every tap you've hit with it. I would say between 60-70% return, but that's only me lol.

5. The whole point is to get Aqua and inferno back so you can upgrade rover equip. The new equip we will get from the new events is going to be way better. So I want to get rid of other equip to upgrade new stuff.

6. I still suggest the devs include Earth and Wind in their next update.

7. Being as I'm new acct, quit complaining. You got when kaw was newer on ebs. This is the bridge to bring new players in. They can get great eq from a non p2p game. Now you want something for it for free? All the complainers who want more new players and to bridge the gap between old and new. No, I don't agree that will ever happen, as they have put in the time to be where they are. That is a given. But your idea goes against that. NO Support. And yes, I'm a 5 year player here and and alt.

8. I can still remember many years ago people complaining in the forums they had too much inferno and Aqua. How times change.

9. Buy inferno...a new concept?
    U wanna hoard gold too bad lol

10. I love you.

11. Agree!!!why did this not get waaaaay more replies?

12. Support this 100%

13. ţımє ċһѧňɢєs ʏo.

14. New players need to put in work where work needs done. Ppl put a lot of effort into enchanting (many frustrating times may I add )
    Devs have made it a lot easier for new players to "catch up" in many ways. Keep the Mage the way it is. U can't hold their hands for everything.
    Only changes I can suggest is, with the rising requirements of inferno/aqua for the newer event/eb equipment, to increase the rates and numbers that the materials drop per each tier EB a little higher and more frequently.

15. Support, but as many have suggested, it'll never happen. Just event after event after event.

Like Moose's thread about clan structure I saw bumped from 2013. Great idea that was ducked in the mud.

16. Question 1:

Will this make the devs money?

The answer to that question and whether or not this idea will be implemented are the same.