Ability to hide achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by llR_-I-_Pll_Delta_llR_-I-_Pll, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Oh how I've wished soooo many times this was possible. I might be a couple mcs bigger if it was.

2. Support not for prettiness or organization but for deception. Make them guess about your activity or what you've accomplished

3. Yes to slider
    Also I agree but the LATEST achievement would be mandatory to Be seen

4. Can I hide my CS too?

5. why does it matter where ur buildings are??

6. There are achievements that i would prefer to be on my profile page instead of others.

Being its our profile pages it would be nice to be able to have some say in what is displayed.

Support

7. Yep totally agree

8. Bump, will update OP when I get home.

9. Support. Also the ability to hide unfinished achievments, it gets annoying scrolling through everything.

10. No support, I like people seeing how nooby I am

11. Support. And for all of you that say its to figure out activity, there are millions of other ways to find out. Even so, dont you think it would be interesting/fun to be able to hide achievements, make someone think you have achieved nothing, thus creating an advantage to yourself?

12. Support because why not?

Its almost 2016 let us customize. This is suppose to be a social network with a game atmosphere anyhow.

13. Bump for Δ

Even though I can't remember the last time that the devs actually implemented our ideas 

14. Support, but will definitely not be on the Devs roadmap any time soon.

15. Just scrolling through stalking someones posts and saw this, still any support for it?

16. Being able to see event achievements is easy way to check activity over past few weeks. Sorry delta no support

17. usually just lurk, but posting to support zz

18. I support this, with the recent changes to the profile layout it could slide right in.