Ability to hide achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by llR_-I-_Pll_Delta_llR_-I-_Pll, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Shut up Charlie, no one cares about what you have to say bruv.. And on topic..

My OCD supports this thread

2. Support.

I'd tell my allies to make themselves look inactive so no one hires them :lol:

3. This isn't a bad idea and cool little feature but in big terms of things this is absolutely pointless not sure it's worth Devs time to code it 

4. It doesn't. However if they're going to give us updates that don't matter and somewhat ruin an aspect of the game they may as well give us useless updates that we asked for. Support to both ideas.

5. Bump again, so many event achievements on people's profiles now.

6. I think you should be able to hide achievements from an event you missed, considering you dont have it and never can get it

7. Support, I believe we should be able to choose the pieces of equip and achievements that go on our profile page!!!!!

8. Support to the original concept, excluding last login. Last login would take the fun from hide and seek in osw.

To the player who wants to remove event hunt badges out of profile awards - so agree! Let us have that which we are most proud of on our profile.

9. Is their an option to hide your posts

10. For the last login setting, I think it would be a good idea if you can deactivate it in settings ore something.

11. Yeah I think it's called deleting KaW.

12. Delta you mug I posted this years agoget in cc bro

13. That wouldn't hide your posts noob

14. Suuure you did

15. No, it also wouldn't hide your amazing insults, lucky for everyone then eh.