Ability to hide achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by llR_-I-_Pll_Delta_llR_-I-_Pll, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Hi all,

Just quickly thought of this and decided to pop it up here to see your opinions.

For those people like me who like to have pretty building orders in their lands, I'm sure you would also like pretty achievements.

At the moment due to all of the events the achievements are clogged up and mostly look pretty ugly.

I propose that you should be able to choose which achievements you want to show other people by toggling on and off event achievements or any other kind.

However a base set of achievements must also be left in, for example:
    Your choice of: Attack/Spy achievements
    Loyalty achievement
    Clan achievements
    (Moderator)
    Castle level achievement
    Quest achievement

And any others?

Thanks for reading,
    DeIta.

2. Support. Great idea

3. Interesting idea I guess? Though keeping achievements allows people to see activity when they're looking for an active ally. I think there are more important things to adjust in KaW first.

4. I support op and in answer to the quote maybe kaw could add a bit under stats to allies on when the person was last online

5. Showing when an account was last online doesn't necessarily mean a person is active. My point was just that the promo achievements for example can help gauge an accounts activity. Though it's obviously not the only factor, just a possible one.

6. Very true! Thanks for the feedback I'll add it to OP ;)

7. Support! I was thinking about this the other day. lol

8. Support I guess. While they are at it let us re-arrange buildings.

9. This should be done a long time ago Devs! It makes no sense that you can't move around buildings for us sloppy builders 

10. Yeah agreed :lol:

A slider system would do perfectly for this, so you can hold down on the building and then move it around to swap it for another.

11. Support. But it should be only available to player that meet certain requirements. Such as stat req, or yearly requirement. Like u get to hide an achievement each year you play or something. Noobs shouldn't be able to hit achievements or else it would defeat the purpose of the noob spell

12. Let's hide all the dumb hunt achievements

13. Yus

14. Noobs wouldn't achieve the things higher than the base achievements that I stated at the beginning very quickly so I doubt this would apply.

15. That, and it's nice to have a tracker for battle achievements.

16. If we can swap buildings around and hide achievements on hunts I'd be all for it

17. Smash has this

18. Rearranging achievements (and equipment) that displays on your profile would be dandy.

19. No hiding anything or excuses this way. Activity is right there plain to see. Why change that?