Personal Favourite Threads

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ZomBKing, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Just an idea, but, why not on the forums have an option to "Bookmark" a thread, and have it accessible in an easy-to-find section, dedicated to your personal favourite threads.

This section would be (on pc) added to the top bar, where "active topics" is, or (on iOS) as another of the sections (Forums, Active Topics, Search and About) that initially pop up when the magical portal buttony-thing that says "Forums" is pressed.

I think this would be a very useful idea as I'm always trying to find the very helpful guides, like chocolate23's, but I can never find what I'm looking for (Unless it's the EB guide, that's almost always at the top of Forums - Guides).
    Anyone else think this would be useful?

2. List of supporters:
    • Critically-Acclaimed-Roni
    • aniksuneja
    • sean893
    • IIIIIII-Storm_Savior-IIIIIII
    • chocolate23
    • SlimeInDisguise
    • AE-OZZen-AE
    • Nathan_WINNING

3. Other ideas

• The "my threads" section, showing all of your threads in one section

4. this is a great idea. i hate having to keep going on the search part all the time.and it keeps saying busy try again later.

5. Great idea. Full support, hopefully it can be added to ios as well :)

6. The only good threads get graveyarded anyway.

7. You can bookmark threads by long pressing on the thread title in the list of active threads. Copy the link. Then paste it into your browser favorites list.

Not the most elegant solution, but it's a workaround

8. Any tool implemented to help you find your personal favourite threads will be a plus! Though alternative ways still can be used like the Search button, there's now a brand new way to find the bookmarked threads!

I support this!

9. Much support!!!!

This would be very useful, and one idea that could be added:
    Put a tab that also says "My Threads", which would show all the threads made by that player. It would provide links to go see that thread too. You could put this beside the bookmark tab :)

10. You could just copy and paste your name in and click on the topic titles only filter to get the same result.

11. Support! :)

12. Cool idea! Support!

13. support, great idea :)

14. Maybe, but it would be much faster if we could have a bookmark listing our own threads. A simple matter of clicking on the bookmark instead of having to search all of it

15. And extra support for the "my threads" tab. Even just to see how my threads evolved over the years.