Speakers

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Sweet_Pineapple, Sep 1, 2015.

1. People love to talk in wc. However, they are always hindered by the limited speakers they receive each day.

Sure, without the need for speakers, wc would be very hectic when kaw is talking to players and mods may even have trouble silencing naughty trouble makers.

But...What if? What if? We could talk and hold conversations every day?

Players wouldn't spend money on nobs for extra speakers, true, it would hurt the game's revenue a bit... But when new players come to wc and they see a busy, hectic wc, won't they want to stay because of all the so many people are talking in world chat?

The game is massive. We have so many players in different time zones, on different world chat servers, even (is that a thing? I remember people getting silenced for not speaking english in world chat because it was meant for english-speaking players in a certain region).

2. The whole point is so that people spend money. Support, but no chance

3. It would be awesome if having unlimited speakers would provide only the good benefits of more wc talk.....however you're also forgetting that without restrictions there would be unlimited ads every 5 minutes from players, spam, arguments, etc. The mods deal with enough as it is. I wish that it would bring all the positive benefits only, but it is what it is.

4. True. But if rules existed as they do and remained enforced by mods and whistle blowers, it wouldn't be so bad.

5. This is a game. The Devs are trying to make money. Spending money on nobs to by speakers helps make money. Cmon just cause something would make the game better doesn't always happen. Why? Because the game is driven on income and how much we spend. Ultimately speakers means less revenue if this were to happen it would have happened by now

6. True. This game isn't the most grossing app on the App Store... Not gonna say its name. Not gonna. But kaw isn't struggling either. Players throw plenty of money at seals.

7. I think there should be an increase in free speakers. Will there be more ads? I really dont think so. Clans either post the max they can or they just dont.

As for ata's profit off those nobs. People who have the money will still spend it. People wont spend less cause something is cheaper. If you got $20, you're gonna spend $20.

8. So we can have more speakers to spam ads? I can get behind increased speakers but what would really do more to be inviting for newer players is an ad free world chat and "maybe" an entirely separate chat for eb ads.

9. Wc ad limitations aren't set or enforced by the number of speakers you have, it's completely irrelevant to it.

Someone should do a survey on how many people actually buy speakers with nobs.

10. On the matter of speakers I think they are way over priced...one nob to one speaker...I mean cmon talk aboutprice gouging. If it were one nob for ten speakers I would definitely spend money on nob just for speakers!!! As the price is now I doubt many spend very much on speakers. Ive never heard anyone say I got nob to buy speakers, always just nob for name change, seals, horns and regen(though xtals are cheaper for regen. Anyways, one nobility point for ten speakers I definitely support!!! 

11. I really can't see a separate chat for advertisements working. It just doesn't seem realistic to me. Part of the reason ads posted in wc are effective is because everybody in the game sees it - they don't even have to go looking. I'm doubtful that many would look at a separate chat for ads.

Then again, I could be wrong.