Activity Rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by --Intellect--, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Activity Rewards

I know this probably has been requested before, but this is just another idea to be given to the devs, most likely they won't listen but we can only try

Activity Rewards, this is an idea that could possibly change activity for KaW and make it more fun and better!

It works like this:
    Everday you are active you receive a reward, this works when you login to KaW or launch the app, a pop-up will launch and it will say (example; Active for 1 day, Reward: 10,000,000 gold). Every few days there is a large reward such as, on the 7th active day, 100 Bronze Bars, on the 14th: 300 Bronze bars, on the 21st: 750 Bronze Bars. This could be adjusted and better rewards implemented, (Those were idea for rewards off a new player).

Here are the rewards up to 30 days:
    1. 5,000,000 gold
    2. 15,000,000 gold
    3. 5 Bronze Bars
    4. 2 Aqua
    5. 10 Bronze Bars
    6. 2 Inferno
    7. Free upgrade on tier 1-3 buildings
    8. 25 bronze bars
    9. 50 bronze bars
    10. 250,000,000 gold
    11. 1 Free Land
    12. 275,000,000 gold
    13. 320,000,000 gold
    14. Free upgrade on tier 3-4 buildings
    15. 500,000,000 gold
    16. 600,000,000 gold
    17. 750,000,000 gold
    18. 70 Bronze Bars
    19. 100 Bronze Bars
    20. 10 mith
    21. Free upgrade on tier 4-5 buildings
    22. 200 bronze bars
    23. 250 bronze bars
    24. 20 mith
    25. 100% Chest
    26. 100% Chest
    27. 350 bronze bars
    28. 200% Chest or free upgrade on tier 5-7 buildings
    29. 25 mith
    30. 500 bronze bars
    (Readjusted)
    If you miss 1 day it restarts from #1.

Every 30 days this resets and starts from #1, each time u complete this without missing a day u get an achievement:

Successful 30 day activity completion progress: Tier1-12.

2. Neat idea. Rewards are too much in my opinion. Take them down by like 50%.

3. Rewards definitely need to be adjusted, and why should we get rewarded for actively playing a game we enjoy?

4. Rewards definitely need to be adjusted, apart from that great idea that's if the devs take it into mind. Would be quite good if it was put into the game. Support!

5. @V This is for people that are sometimes inactive and can't be bothered playing it find it to difficult. This is something that would make them come online.

To the others, thanks for the support, I'll readjust the rewards soon, this as I look back over it is a bit stupid lol. Ty anyway.

6. Devs said we can't have free stuff since we already have free ebs.

7. @XlXllXlSilenciolXllXlX

Except HTE and ROTWB. Which are the only soul gold generators. How about those that don't feed off ebs? Or people who can't hit Haunting or higher? That means the only people who can make large amounts of gold are forced to buy xtals. Rewards are the Cherry on the top of the cake, this will boost activity and the more active players the more players grow, then these players will want to make LB spending xtals and money. It's the first base of the home run.

8. I have another game that has implemented this but what they do is make the rewards based on how active throughout the day you are....so for example if you successfully do 500 scouts throughout the day you get a 2 hour 100% spell! And of course do different activities and you get different rewards...they also have a max Amount of rewards you get per day so it can't be exploited by LB

9. No lands or upgrades as rewards but other wise not a terrible idea

10. Ty, and understandable, if I get enough people to say no upgrades or rewards I will change them, thanks for the feedback :)!

11. The building upgrades are a little too much. Maybe make it a 7,14,21,28% plunder bonus for the day?

12. Try reading. We already have free ebs doesn't preclude us from also having paid ebs. And it was the devs ignorant response to asking for something like this. Take it up with them.

13. This game platform is not based on just logging in 1 time per day. Most serious kawers log in 5-10 times per day, maybe more on some days

14. Too many cooks in the kitchen

15. Let me be boss

16. I like this idea, but replace the free land reward with something else. Once you get into late HL, HF, or abyss they cost too much to be free.

Activity rewards have kept me coming back to other games (WoT giving them out atm) so I don't see why not. KaW needs something to keep the new players coming back every day.

17. Free land? Op...

18. I've suggested this many times would looooove to see this happen

19. Thats A Great Idea But Make Sure You Email It To: Support@athinkingape.com And Include Your:
    •Username
    •Game You Play
    •Your Idea

Izzer Out...