Clan Ranking/Funding idea.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _________AnOnYmOuS___ShArP, Jul 6, 2015.

1. no support on #2

2. These ideas are awesome! Much support! Of course they can be exploited but most things in kaw can and it's about time we received some sort of clan update!

3. Good thinking guys, I've always liked the idea of taxing funds for the clan like 10% from every eb, but as mentioned it can be exploited far to easily. The only way I could see it working was if the clan percentages could be boosted from this tax or to be able to use the gold in the same way mith spells work, you could cast the spell which lasts for a set amount of time and grants it to every member in the clan to boost stats and plunder for strips etc. These spells would obviously have to be better than the mith spells tho or else members might aswel just purchase mith and cast themselves.

4. After some time (a week?) the gold in the bank could be turned into mith and then split between the members based on contribution.

5. Support what id like to see is statistics like total battle losses/wins steals total cs of clan etc. Clan buildings to increase pvp/pve plunder so many things could be done to make clans better but probably wont make money so devs not interested.

6. Sorry no support to the bank.

7. I like the idea, I think the exploit is a concern you couldn't avoid and too many would screw it up. A better option might be the treasury/ tax money only be used for clan bonuses.

% attack, % PVP plunder, % eb plunder, land cost reductions, maybe clan pots that are automatically added for inc, defense bonuses, stuff like the star charts or whatever they were.
    Even more members at like 100Tril cost for 1more spot or something along those lines.

But just a bank, crooked owners everywhere.

8. Great thread Sharp, these ideas seem innovative and plausible, however the exploit for your second idea still remains.
    Regarding the use of EB taxes for PvP/PvE bonuses + and Land Cost reductions, the problem I see is that surely the gold lost through taxes would exceed the benefit gained from these so-called benefits?
    I really hope someone comes up with a mindblowing solution for this treasury idea. I agree with everyone else, the clan system is so outdated... It would be awesome to see a change.

9. How about no then there is no point to ee

10. Not sure personally I'm against any tax that has a 3rd party distributing fonds that I have earned

11. I do not support.
    Too many problems could arise with this.

12. Devs do this

You won't

No balls

13. I totally missed this thread a few months ago. Thanks for the bump. I like the bank idea.
    Instead of a crazy 10% tho, make it small. Like the kaw normal of .02% That's only 20m per billion in plunder. I make aroundish 20b an eb, so 400m a person from one epic. Not game breaking. And sure it's exploitable by lb players, but I'm sick of caring about them. Realistically most of us will never be there, neither will we exploit this with multiple alts.
    It would make the game more fun for smalls, mediums, and even bigs. Adding more clan camaraderie is always good. And allowing certain ppl extra funds within a clan could be beneficial.

Tldr; Support. It is exploitable. But fudge those ppl.

14. You dont spend enough so your opinion dosnt count.
    You dont live like you learn do you?

15. This definitely needs added