Clan Ranking/Funding idea.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _________AnOnYmOuS___ShArP, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Support to the first but the second has to many cons

2. My main question and issue seen is this, since the regular members can't see the treasury, they wouldn't be able to access it, and so only a handful of people would get anything. So why not make like a Income tax type thing, where every month players who paid "taxes" get 25% of what they paid and get a 24 hour plunder bonus spell. But the clan ranking is cool.

3. Eh, Like I said if there was a clan treasery thing i don't think it would be a good idea to redistribute it to members.

4. Make it so clan members can chose how much they pay (up to 100%) but all admins/owners can see how much they put in to kick if necessary, I like the idea of clan members making a little back if they stay in the clan an entire week or month (clan loyalty) but I think the devs should convert all the gold into "gold bars" (1bill gold a piece) and these gold bars can't be used for buying anything that can benefit a single player, not exactly sure what they can be used for then though (maybe higher drop rates or plunder bonuses) ( or maybe make it so they can only buy and im imediately drop allies for 25% money back so it's only useful for strips and a player can't use the gold to strip, the allies are directly striped by the clan

5. But would be a good idea to distribute to just a group of 5 or 10? Think about clans like ZAFT, they could fund a cheaper, faster way to due huge strips(not that it is bad but it's like cheating).

6. There is a way this could all fit nicely though.

Loyalty could tie in with ranking, and ranking could sort of tie in with the treasury.

Maybe the owner couldn't set a ranking, but perhaps they could set a certain time active in the clan to reach a rank or even a cap for the treasury to reach a rank.

And the higher the rank the longer you need to be active or the more you need to cap.

7. That is good actually, like:

3 months - Start EBs
    6 Months - Accept new members, and start ebs
    9 months - Start EBs, accept new members, and declare wars
    1 year - Start ebs, accept new members, declare war, edit clan page, and promotion.
    18 months - All and then the clan treasury

8. I wasn't associating abilities with ranks, but that could also work.

I feel like the owner would want more control over what people do in the clan though.

9. True. I feel as if ranks wouldn't work well though. Like either way.

10. In my proposal, ranks would be more of a status for loyalty.

11. So basically like how admin is usually now, a sign of loyalty.

12. Yeah just minus abilities.

13. Good idea, could I have a link to your thread if you have one.

14. I had a thread regarding clans, but it is far too old. I believe it went to the graveyard because I wasn't able to find it several months ago. I should make another one though.

15. No.

16. No support. I have seen a whole game die and get deleted off of the market within months of a "bank" being implemented. Too many ways to exploit sharing money/equipts/pots/bb. (Last three weren't mentioned in this post but has been mentioned elsewhere). Personally I'd hate to put 2 years into another game (this one) and Have it fall victim to extreme exploitation... Again

17. Its already failing due to exploitation.

18. Incorrect, activity on KaW is at its highest and there are more people on everyday than ever before.

19. Activity from countless alts doesn't mean the game isn't failing.