EVENT: Pirate's Of The Abyss (PvP Event)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IVIONSTEJZ__TTV, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Lol i support, but ive been punch drunk from all the wonderful randoms from the hand family. I imagine some worn scribe comes up w a list that has people who are hittable. Maybe it would work, so heres an idea, all the hand families hit each other and let the rest of us read about pirates success

2. Support except for the sissy attire an the fact that the abyss lands is under water

For this to work the skiff (disclaimer:I figured cliff)

For it to work mage gonna need an upgrade so the semi dashing eq can be enchanted Some kinda like with mystical cave cause cloth eq can't offer much protection..

3. 100% Support, sounds like a lot of fun. One team should be called Red Hand and when they fail a steal they should get a message "You've been caught Red Handed" huehuehue.

I know..corny.

4. I see what you did there. Using assassins creed black flag picture ;) but hey I support, sounds good!

5. Bumping to P1 of AT,I'd like about 20 more supporters till I email this to devs :)

6. Bumping this again.

7. the "hook thing" looks like an awesome peice of eq :D

8. Support

I think it's a great idea! I can tell you put thought into it. Hopefully it will catch the devs eye and they like it. Sounds like a great idea to me. Cheers!

9. Been asked to do a pve thread to go along with it so gonna update Tue main page with a link to the pve side  will be much like the hornet one, but where you collect map fragments to make a complete map! And with 20 maps you may open the eb where you fight a pirite skeleton king, his undead pirate fleet, and a massive kraken! Beating the eb will offer Pirate coins which will help place in the event

10. Very cool well thought out idea

11. Support for Gold Hand. Black and Orange Hand r noobs

12. Bump , i loved this idea and theme eb that Jenni did . if devs are considering making kaw member ebs.They should definately look at Jenni's also.This one is so fun and clever.

13. Nice idea....full support!!