Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)(UPDATE 12/27/14)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ICantThinkOfAName, Dec 25, 2014.

1. UPDATE: 12/27/14

I suggest making this Primal Wars ONLY!

Hello KaW!

Tired of bad match ups when warring with your mates, but can't stand Indiwars and not having trackers/war commanders?

Well, today I bring you an idea that will allow better match ups and the ability to war with friends!

Party wars - A new grouping system allows 5 people to cast and combine with 2-3 other groups to make a 15-20 man roster of like sized groups to match an enemy rostered the same way.

Or clans can cast 10-20 people to group with 5-10 other clans for a 100 man roster

Or a clan casts a random amount and then fills with random players to make a 100 man roster.

Thus, allowing devs to control rosters better like Indiwars take make better matches, with the ability to war with friends and/or clan mates. I have more ideas to come, but feel free to build off my ideas of ways a hybrid rostering mechanic could benefit clans that war!

2. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Support

3. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Thanks! Include more feedback!

4. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Support - but ppl can still put Moles In!

5. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Great idea.

6. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Sure let me gather my top lb friends.

7. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

8. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Me?

9. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Support, would be like a matchmaking system

10. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Support  I like this idea. There are plenty of clans with members that have good war builds but not the numbers to complete a roster. Also giving the devs the ability to match using an algorithm similar to indy match ups also would be great to have. 100% support 

11. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Support

12. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Of course it would be a primal war 

13. Re: Hybrid Rostering Mechanics (Indi/Clan Wars)

Interesting. Support :)

14. I just like hitting ppl. Support

15. Did LB just missed primals Lol they cannot use their awesome BFA there, they just normal joes

16. Make a new WOC spell, cast it if you want to be war leader, put at least one war leader in each clan and build indi rosters around them?

17. Good idea but you could have a few SH and a few huge guys. Would make no matches or miss matches more frequent.

18. You would get all ps rosters which would hardly ever lose if u chose the right ps with towers

19. Could have new clan war with for roster requirements so all that would matter are the builds in those cs ranges and the players skill, would be Indi war setup so dtw and dts off but bfe and maybe bfa on. (Problem is see with bfa is there is a HUGE difference in bfa between two players in the same cs range)

Ex roster requirements : 5 30+m cs, 5 15-30m cs, 5 0-15m cs

Edit: A fix that could allow bfa in this war would be counting it as static cs when you sign up