Booby-Traps

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by II_roni_II, Nov 8, 2014.

1. hi everybody . i have came up with some really fun additions to Kaw to enhance it. whats a war game with out minefields etc ready to blow up the approaching enemy. well firstly i thought for every 1000 scout done on your kingdom they fall into quick sand and all thier spy bar is wiped out. and for the army side for every say 2000 attack on your kingdom they are catopaulted out the area and locked out of playing kaw for 12 hours . :D and you have to have traps laying in wait for the enemy thats what normal war has laying in wait.. envision the first basic spy tree for lower lands . well in robin hood days theyd be hiding in them trees waiting for the bandits to approach .so say when your kingdom has received assassins done on you the unlucky 5;000th assassin done on you.down drops the net on them stringing them up and and they are captured and are your prisioners. and you can take them to your castle n throw them in the dungeon and left for 24 hours in there locked up and no access to kaw literally so you can attack or strip them of allies and they are left outside of kaw looking in but are unable to stop or defend themselves because locked in your castle dungeon ! this is the basic idea more to come. and last one i nearly forgot:- say for every 2;500 steals did on you their guns backfired on them giving you a fraction of their gold in thier kingdom 50% of thier gold sounds perfect punishment for trying to steal from you ! so really its a game of chance with your actions

2. No. Shut up macaroni.

3. No support...

4. She even ran it by me in pal!

[​IMG]

I made a promise. I'll keep my word.

5. a hit or miss idea friends what do you think?

6. Not bad

Needs more boobys tho. I was disappointed

7. Boobies make everything better.

8. go back to buying your stats in b2b hte jenni. you might be able to eventually make someone dtw without troll helping you .

9. thankyou chingford .

11. I was expecting something completely different from the title.

Well done Roni, this booby was trapped. :cry:

12. troll you have never helped me attack anyone

13. Roni this one's for you

14. and id like to give a big shout out and thankyou to troll for being a listening ear for me to run it pass.

15. TZ noted thank you

16. I don't hide my TZ lol, EST.

17. he musta looked at trolls profile and **** his pants

18. I'm into traps. I'm also into boobies. You have my attention.

19. Yeah aren't i so much.

But hypocrite comes to mind :?