Idea's for KaW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Hello KaWmunity,

This is just a compilation of all my ideas for future updates and such. Please let me know what you think and throw some ideas in!

I. Kingdom titles
    II. Season 5 Estoc War
    III. Fan Fiction addition
    IIII. Forum games

Kingdom titles -

All over KaW, we love titles and ranks. So, I say we make official titles. (All of these will have special colors)

King/Queen (Held for two weeks(Or so)

How does one become king? The first initial king would need to be selected by WAR! the top 50 clans fight it out until one wins and the OWNER is declared KING by the system! The king can apply buffs and debuffs all over kaw.

Buffs:

King - 10% plunder bonus.
    Queen - 7% plunder bonus
    Duke - 5% plunder bonus
    Champion - 5% plunder bonus
    Jester - 3% plunder bonus

Now! The king can punish his enemy's!

Stable boy - plunder loss
    Village fool - plunder loss
    Beggar - plunder loss

These buffs stay in place for (Unknown) and then the clan can be challenged by other top 50 clans for the title of king. The other top 50 clans declare war on the king's clan and a clan is randomly selected to fight.

Kaw wide -

Valiant Knight - Already known.
    The Slayer - (explained further below)
    The Scholar - (explained further below)

This brings me to my last idea.

We bring NPC's into the battle list. Trolls, Goblins, Elves, all at a specific levels and whoever slays the biggest one claims the title of The Slayer until another respawns(Takes time).

The Scholar - Elected forum official. A Google form can be made and have a voting period.

I played another game and they use somewhat of the same system. I just
    reformatted it for KaW. If someone else suggested this, disregard.

Season 5: A torn empire.

I know it's a tad early, but, I know you the devs have to stay a few steps ahead. Here is my idea for S5 Estoc wars.

A torn empire: The emperor’s champion? Or the Baron’s savior?

The empire was in mixed state of grief and happiness. The old emperor passed away and it was time for his adopted son to step up to the throne. The next few days were hard for him, but, he needed to be strong for the empire that is on the verge of a civil war. The new emperor to be prepared for his coronation and the fealty ceremony with is soon to be baron’s.

His coronation day went as planned. But, the fealty ceremony is another thing. Only ten of the twelve barons swore fealty to him. The twelfth baron, who had the largest amount of land under his control, claimed that since the new emperor didn’t have the old one’s blood, that the throne goes to the highest baron. The baron left the ceremony after stating this and told him to prepare to lose his throne. The new emperor turns his head to you, the last baron and asks will you be his champion.

Who will you be? The Emperor’s champion? Or the Baron’s savior?

The story can be changed at will. I left it vague so the devs can change anything if needed. The main thing I would like to see is the implementation of a new type of equipment system.

For this season, you get to pick which set of equipment you want to go for. Example, I want to be the Emperor’s Champion. So, I would ONLY be able to get his equipment set PLUS his banner. If I chose to be the Baron's Savior, I would ONLY be able to get his equipment set PLUS his banner.

Forums in general -

For games:

I like games, I like games inside of games. So, I brought back an old game (from two years ago) for the forums that like to debateish. (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=167361)

I am working on one for the quick posters.

For FanFIction/General forum use -

I know a lot more people would go and read fan fiction if they had the
    ability to pick which chapters to read. There are special BBcodes (I tested
    and it didn't work on our forums) that allow spoilers in posts. It would
    allow players to read which ever chapter they want at that time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading peeps!

2. support

3. Support

4. Support
    (What if clan owner is female, do they still want king? I'd want queen. They should be equal.)

5. You'd pick.

6. this isnt getting out of AT that easily… *bump*

7. Eh then the same clans will win everytime or someone will start complaining and saying that people cheated because they themselves can't put effort into it. It will just be a whole big mess.

8. Interesting ideas AJ. 

The Plunder deficit spell should stop people from fixing matches?

I like the idea, provided King and Queen bonus is the same.  Gender equality 

9. Pssh Hanah! Alliances?! Psh! My clan needs to be rulers!

You'd have to continually war to keep the title. I'm sure people would love to title others lol

Dapppppy ️ Of course it would be equal! Although a queen ruling the throne on her own is hot

It wouldn't fix EE wars per say as the plunder spells are for you and your clans personal gain.

Say I was warring(OSW) another clan and I see some guy making bank off HTE. Plunder debuff him! 

10. Interesting Aj ;) I was a bit iffy about it, but it sounds very interesting. I wonder how it would actually play out with the community if it was implemented.

11. Yeah, they would be active spells like the EB plunder bonus.

I gave moose the idea for scholar of the month from this.. Would be awesome for an official title 

--

As I have said in OP(I think) these are just idea I'd like to see implemented in some way or fashion.

12. Support AJ
    ,-.
    \ ;-.

\\/ Fly ´¯`..¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.
    :Ο0 .¸¸.´¯`..¸¸.´¯`
    //\
    / `-'
    .¸¸.´¯`.¸¸¸.´¯`
    `-

13. Support!!!!!! ΥΠΟΣΤΙΡΙΖΩ

14. Bump for Matt 

15. Aj good ideas hope this God in the game

16. Support, I like the king idea as it would add a lot of incentives for pvp as well as incentives to grow to become king. Good ideas aj